Hillary's poll numbers with men

f7ben

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unless your a dumb fuck with all his money in glorified cash ie bonds, if you have a lot in equities there is a valid concern with Trump become the POTUS and rocking the boat.  Vince is correct on that point, it should not be, but that the way its perceived, as much as I despise Hillary.  The economy isn't going to start jamming regardless of who gets elected, we are in a period of global slow growth and nothing in the near future will change that.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I started investing when I was in my early 20's, almost 40 years. So I understand the markets as well as any investor. I'm not afraid of downturns because I've been through many. It always comes back. I think with the right mix of tax cuts and easing regulation we can rock again. There's always going to be doom and gloom predictions. You can find a story on that every single day without trying too hard. I choose to stay positive.

He's right Arctic.  The stock markets aren't going to do anything they don't already have "plans for".  Ever wonder why it dives for no apparent reason at all...then recovers?  Trumps plans will have very little to do with anything the market does or doesn't do after the election.  It's all market based operatives. I'm planning for both scenarios for the short term, but within 2-3 months of elections, all will be back to normal.  Oh...it's going to fluctuate quite a bit if Hillary is elected too.  It depends on what sector you want to mess with and if you plan to sell short.

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I started investing when I was in my early 20's, almost 40 years. So I understand the markets as well as any investor. I'm not afraid of downturns because I've been through many. It always comes back. I think with the right mix of tax cuts and easing regulation we can rock again. There's always going to be doom and gloom predictions. You can find a story on that every single day without trying too hard. I choose to stay positive.

Sure, but it never stops sheep from getting fleeced.  Imagine if SR was heavily invested, he would bail and lose his shirt if and when Trump became POTUS.  Now multiply that by more and more morons.  You have a market crash, not like 2008, but there could be a pull back.  

There is also more uncertainty with likely more Exits from the EU.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, but it never stops sheep from getting fleeced.  Imagine if SR was heavily invested, he would bail and lose his shirt if and when Trump became POTUS.  Now multiply that by more and more morons.  You have a market crash, not like 2008, but there could be a pull back.  

There is also more uncertainty with likely more Exits from the EU.

Thank god most money in the markets are handled by the "pros".  And please stop reminding us that there are more morons like SR out there.  I feel we may be entering an epidemic!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Thank god most money in the markets are handled by the "pros".  And please stop reminding us that there are more morons like SR out there.  I feel we may be entering an epidemic!

Yup and if you are pleased with your investments, stay the course.  There will always be idiots like SR who end up penniless, you know the "intellectual elite".

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

It's apparent that Vince and Snow Liar rely on those types to butter their bread. Let's see Vince is an electrician and Snow Liar is a light bulb salesman, there must be alot of gravy greasing going on  for those 2 to be so much in love with Obama and now Hillary.

Corruption at all levels.

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Oh and nothing breeds opportunity like a good crash 

Oh yeah, there's a few stocks I always monitor when it all goes south. Gotta have some cash on hand, and some balls and you can be very opportunistic.

I don't claim to be smarter than anyone, but the info is out there if you do your homework.

:bc: 

Hillary represents an oligarchy that needs to be done away with if we really want to fix anything. We can clearly see now more than ever that their is a secret agenda at work and different rules for them than the rest of us. 

Mark my words and I will bet money with anyone here. Trump will not win. It's already been decided. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hillary represents an oligarchy that needs to be done away with if we really want to fix anything. We can clearly see now more than ever that their is a secret agenda at work and different rules for them than the rest of us. 

Mark my words and I will bet money with anyone here. Trump will not win. It's already been decided. 

Not all of us can see it.  About half of us are blind.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sure looks that way. :flush: 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a legitimate concern not just in the US as it has global implications.  Trump is a wild card and nobody really knows what to expect from him.  Markets do not like uncertainty.

A saber rattle, threats of a trade war, etc..... all things that we know Trump is capable of just throwing out there because it popped up in his mind.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unless your a dumb fuck with all his money in glorified cash ie bonds, if you have a lot in equities there is a valid concern with Trump become the POTUS and rocking the boat.  Vince is correct on that point, it should not be, but that the way its perceived, as much as I despise Hillary.  The economy isn't going to start jamming regardless of who gets elected, we are in a period of global slow growth and nothing in the near future will change that

Markets often shake up then correct. It's nothing to worry about and to think that trump getting elected will destroy the economy shows how little one actually knows about economics and the stock market 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A saber rattle, threats of a trade war, etc..... all things that we know Trump is capable of just throwing out there because it popped up in his mind.

Saber rattling? 

You mean like wanting a no fly zone in Syria? An act of war?

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Correct. hilliary rotten clintoon , will go down in political history as the most hated person ever elected for POTUS. That woman will not get a pass like the sitting POTUS has enjoyed.

Edited by hwytohell

53 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Saber rattling? 

You mean like wanting a no fly zone in Syria? An act of war?

A no fly zone had the possibility of saving many lives, and we know this because we had a successful no fly zone in Iraq for many years.