Hillary's poll numbers with men

f7ben

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Here's a pic of Trump , right before he grabbed a pussy 

fih1476732272307.jpg

is that the guy who came out and told the story of how he had to watch Donald fuck his wife then he licked up the mess . then his wife sent him back to the corner to watch again .the things that come out every 4 yrs in October

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

is that the guy who came out and told the story of how he had to watch Donald fuck his wife then he licked up the mess . then his wife sent him back to the corner to watch again .the things that come out every 4 yrs in October

Snowbeavis, the cuck :lol:

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

Holy Fuck.... Great work :salute::usflag:

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Poor .7 starts a thread out of frustration and gets :owned::lol: You started the thread after I said more men are supporting Hillary and REAL men are... :bc: 

Hillary Clinton opened up a wide lead among women voters after the first presidential debate and she continues to get strong support from that group, leading Trump by 19 points among them. If this advantage holds on Election Day, it would be the largest margin for a Democrat among women going back to 1972 when exit polls were first conducted. Trump has lost some ground with men and older voters. He now has just a two-point edge among men; he led by 11 points earlier this month.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-poll-clintons-lead-over-trump-widens-with-three-weeks-to-go/?ref=yfp

IMG_2918.PNG

Edited by SnowRider

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor .7 starts a thread out of frustration and gets :owned::lol: You started the thread after I said more men are supporting Hillary and REAL men are... :bc: 

Hillary Clinton opened up a wide lead among women voters after the first presidential debate and she continues to get strong support from that group, leading Trump by 19 points among them. If this advantage holds on Election Day, it would be the largest margin for a Democrat among women going back to 1972 when exit polls were first conducted. Trump has lost some ground with men and older voters. He now has just a two-point edge among men; he led by 11 points earlier this month.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-poll-clintons-lead-over-trump-widens-with-three-weeks-to-go/?ref=yfp

"Real men".......like you?

You're are only continuously fooling yourself you fucking coward.  Poor whiny little liberal pussy.

:lol2:

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Real men".......like you?

You're are only continuously fooling yourself you fucking coward.  Poor whiny little liberal pussy.

:lol2:

I feel sorry for you Mach Snotty - getting led around the forum by a 'liberal pussy' :lol: I post.  You respond.  I move on.  You follow.  Repeat.  :snack::thumb:

Just now, SnowRider said:

I feel sorry for you Mach Snotty - getting led around the forum by a 'liberal pussy' :lol: I post.  You respond.  I move on.  You follow.  Repeat.  :snack::thumb:

Don't feel sorry.  Be sorry.  In more ways than one sweetheart.  How's our bet coming?  :lol:Have you remembered yet?  

Battleship mouth....rowboat ass.  That's you fuck-tard!  :lol2:

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let me tell you something about white college educated men, many have equity investments and 401K's whose portfolios are heavy on equities and most everyone with any serious coin in the markets is very concerned that a Trump win would tank the global markets.

Its a legitimate concern not just in the US as it has global implications.  Trump is a wild card and nobody really knows what to expect from him.  Markets do not like uncertainty.

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

the market is bullshit .....a fraudulent ponzi scheme bubble

A ponzi scheme that millions of people invest in to successfully earn income and create wealth, interesting.

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

Meh, it always come back. You're older than me and we've seen it many times. Remember Black Friday in 87 when guys were jumping out of buildings? :lol: 

The markets like stability, a vindictive POTUS that just opens his mouth and spews whatever thoughts at that occur at that moment is not stable.

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The markets like stability, a vindictive POTUS that just opens his mouth and spews whatever thoughts at that occur at that moment is not stable.

That's your opinion. I feel he would be way better in the long run for our country. Imagine the market when the economy starts really jamming again. 

He may be a blowhard, but he knows how to do deals and get things done. We can prosper by just cleaning up Washington and NOT being the worlds police. There's so much corruption and stupidity in govt right now the last thing we need is another lying corrupt politician IMO. 

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A ponzi scheme that millions of people invest in to successfully earn income and create wealth, interesting.

The markets would adapt...and quickly.  Massive amount of wealth would be created in the first few months of Trumps tenure (not that it would benefit the citizens much).  His policies would make businesses more reliant on the marketplace and not hindered by the g'ment.  POTUS really doesn't have much to do with the stock market.

Just now, Edmo said:

That's your opinion. I feel he would be way better in the long run for our country. Imagine the market when the economy starts really jamming again. 

He may be a blowhard, but he knows how to do deals and get things done. We can prosper by just cleaning up Washington and NOT being the worlds police. There's so much corruption and stupidity in govt right now the last thing we need is another lying corrupt politician IMO. 

:iagree:

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It's apparent that Vince and Snow Liar rely on those types to butter their bread. Let's see Vince is an electrician and Snow Liar is a light bulb salesman, there must be alot of gravy greasing going on  for those 2 to be so much in love with Obama and now Hillary.

31 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Knows deals? Knows how to renege on deals. Blowhard is someone that touts his accomplishments. A fucking liar is someone who makes up shit about his deals and accomplishments. A small look into his taxes gave the lie to his success. A billion dollar loss? It that the kind of deal you want? Work out his total budget for that year and compare that loss. Now Multiply it by the federal budget and ask yourself if you would support that kind of loss.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Knows deals? Knows how to renege on deals. Blowhard is someone that touts his accomplishments. A fucking liar is someone who makes up shit about his deals and accomplishments. A small look into his taxes gave the lie to his success. A billion dollar loss? It that the kind of deal you want? Work out his total budget for that year and compare that loss. Now Multiply it by the federal budget and ask yourself if you would support that kind of loss.

Revkev doesn't know business.  :lol:  Good.....that makes Hillary a nice comfortable choice for you.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Revkev doesn't know business.  :lol:  Good.....that makes Hillary a nice comfortable choice for you.

From someone who thinks Trump has ever created wealth. He would have been better to invest his Daddies gifts in an average fund in the market and walk away. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

From someone who thinks Trump has ever created wealth. He would have been better to invest his Daddies gifts in an average fund in the market and walk away. 

What an idiot you are.  Holy shit.  Astonishing.  Stick with Hillary.  You fit better there.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's not voting, just another misguided liberal Canadian. Please shoot me in the head when I start caring about Canadian politics. :chatter:

44 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Unless your a dumb fuck with all his money in glorified cash ie bonds, if you have a lot in equities there is a valid concern with Trump become the POTUS and rocking the boat.  Vince is correct on that point, it should not be, but that the way its perceived, as much as I despise Hillary.  The economy isn't going to start jamming regardless of who gets elected, we are in a period of global slow growth and nothing in the near future will change that.

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It's apparent that Vince and Snow Liar rely on those types to butter their bread. Let's see Vince is an electrician and Snow Liar is a light bulb salesman, there must be alot of gravy greasing going on  for those 2 to be so much in love with Obama and now Hillary.

So what you are saying is, one sells light bulbs and the other installs and wires them.

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, Obama lost 10 trillion.:lol:

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

Hillary actually has zero support from men. No man would support that fraud.

I don't know of one.  Of course, I don't hang out with pansies.  Wait..there is one that might be..not sure.  But he's kind of a dandy so, it fits.  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unless your a dumb fuck with all his money in glorified cash ie bonds, if you have a lot in equities there is a valid concern with Trump become the POTUS and rocking the boat.  Vince is correct on that point, it should not be, but that the way its perceived, as much as I despise Hillary.  The economy isn't going to start jamming regardless of who gets elected, we are in a period of global slow growth and nothing in the near future will change that.

I started investing when I was in my early 20's, almost 40 years. So I understand the markets as well as any investor. I'm not afraid of downturns because I've been through many. It always comes back. I think with the right mix of tax cuts and easing regulation we can rock again. There's always going to be doom and gloom predictions. You can find a story on that every single day without trying too hard. I choose to stay positive.