Hillary's poll numbers with men

f7ben

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

White male voters with a college degree absolutely hate Hillary :lol: 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/upshot/the-one-demographic-that-is-hurting-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

July 25th opinion piece, nothing has changed since then :lol:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

July 25th opinion piece, nothing has changed since then :lol:

she is probably doing much much worse ....no man with a swinging fucking dick is supporting her and rightfully so.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

she is probably doing much much worse ....no man with a swinging fucking dick is supporting her and rightfully so.

Let me tell you something about white college educated men, many have equity investments and 401K's whose portfolios are heavy on equities and most everyone with any serious coin in the markets is very concerned that a Trump win would tank the market.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let me tell you something about white college educated men, many have equity investments and 401K's whose portfolios are heavy on equities and most everyone with any serious coin in the markets is very concerned that a Trump win would tank the market.

nope

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've heard that, too. Still not enough to get me to vote for the hag. Speculation at best, media bias at worst.

• Like 2

Just now, Edmo said:

I've heard that, too. Still not enough to get me to vote for the hag. Speculation at best, media bias at worst.

If any of these so called college educated  men were actually worried about their investments they would hedge or move to cash prior to the election. Everything Vince said is pure bullshit

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

If any of these so called college educated  men were actually worried about their investments they would hedge or move to cash prior to the election. Everything Vince said is pure bullshit

A lot of guys think they know what's going to happen next in the market. How many times have we been told this year the market was going to tank. Hasn't happened yet. I take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

A lot of guys think they know what's going to happen next in the market. How many times have we been told this year the market was going to tank. Hasn't happened yet. I take it with a grain of salt.

exactly ....and when men with brains who actually have investments get spooked they move their money to the sidelines.....they don't give a fuck who wins the white house..

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The market likes stable we know this as we see the market take dives on various events that it see's as unsettling, Trump with his crazy talk is anything but stable.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The market likes stable we know this as we see the market take dives on various events that it see's as unsettling, Trump with his crazy talk is anything but stable.

the market is bullshit .....a fraudulent ponzi scheme bubble

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Meh, it always come back. You're older than me and we've seen it many times. Remember Black Friday in 87 when guys were jumping out of buildings? :lol: 

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yah Bexit was going to fuck the UK also, it was leftard clown BULLFUCKINGSHIT oh and Ballsack is a pathetic fucking know nothing hack :guzzle: 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I went to a design/art collage that should have wrecked me right there lol. A wife who works as a creative in marketing and most of her friends are in that trade 1 more thing that should sway my vote . have a decent amount in the markets  but more in a privet equity firm and I will never ever vote for that corrupt cunt. I for the life of me can understand who would actually support her. I get not wanting to vote Donald but to be that fucking bind to actually support her  is simply vial