Well said young Alyssa

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are dumb as fuck.  It’s the Moto school of economics.

Yah.....it was woman in the workforce :lol: fucking kill yourself racer 

Just now, f7ben said:

How fucking old is your grandfather?  Like, late 30’s? Early 40’s?

Fuck, what’s a family reunion up there look like?  1500-1600 people with tea cup rides and face painting for the new mothers?  I bet it looks like a Chernobyl neighborhood reunion.

:lol:

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah....university down here runs 30k+ per year for a decent school. Community college is 10k+ per year now

My business partners kid is going to Loyola this fall. Smart kid, Loyola is giving him $20k in scholarships. Still going to cost him $40k a year out of pocket. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

My business partners kid is going to Loyola this fall. Smart kid, Loyola is giving him $20k in scholarships. Still going to cost him $40k a year out of pocket. 

Derp....that's cause of woman in the workplace derp

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“My grandfather used to do this and now we can’t because of stagnant wages and offshore stuff.”

:lol:

73er.

You're dumb as fuck bro.....everyone here and everywhere else in your life sees it. 

Derp....woman in the workplace lowered everyone's wages derp :lol:

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're dumb as fuck bro.....everyone here and everywhere else in your life sees it. 

Derp....woman in the workplace lowered everyone's wages derp :lol:

It’s like you are literally 9 years old when it comes to economics, finance and foreign policy, It’s excellent!  :lol:

”Almost doubling the workforce with women didn’t have shit to do with anything.....MUH STAGNANT WAGES!!!!!”

Derping bootlicking 73er and Venezuela!!!!!

ahahahhahahhahaha a ahahahahahhahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My son’s first year was 49 and change at Wisconsin. 2nd year will be cheaper for me as he’s picking up more of the expenses. No scholarships, but he will finish his bachelors in three years with all the credits he had going in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Like there is even the remoatest of doubts that poor Bipolarhooknose is indeed Bipolar :guzzle:

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

It certainly has become skewed. You used to be able to afford a home , a new car and vacations and large families on a single income. You used to get the job that allowed for that right out of highschool. You used to be able to let your wife stay home and raise the kids 

Almost  none of those things are common now.

But but but everyone has iPhones and McDonalds cheeseburgers 

Come one guys.....use your brains

Women joining the work force was a macro lever as to why the cost of living has gone up. Cuz it could.

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Women joining the work force was a macro lever as to why the cost of living has gone up. Cuz it could.

Complete bullshit.....the cost of living has not gone up. Wages have stagnated due to the shifting of our job base to services from manufacturing. 

Three days without power here.   We take a lot for granted,  which allows us a lot of time to be bitches . If the entire country was without power for a week, how much time do you think would be spent bitching about Trump, AOC , racism, LBGTQ, Russians,  plaques on the wall?  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In fact the cost of goods has gone down. From housing to food to cars everything is cheaper.

If "everything were cheaper" (your words) we'd have had deflation and stagnate wages would feel like utopia in that scenario.  

2 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

If "everything were cheaper" (your words) we'd have had deflation and stagnate wages would feel like utopia in that scenario.  

Are you seriously going to make me link up inflation adjusted prices for everything from milk and gas to homes and cars you fucking retarded ass moron?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Are you seriously going to make me link up inflation adjusted prices for everything from milk and gas to homes and cars you fucking retarded ass moron?

What you're trying to say is that living costs have risen faster than incomes for the avg US household.  Hence the increase in dual-income families, just to keep pace (if that).  

Edited by Im4snow

Just now, Im4snow said:

What you're trying to say is that living costs have risen faster than incomes for the avg US household.  Hence the increase in dual-income families, just to keep pace (if that).  

No....what I'm saying is that the costs of everything from homes and cars to food and clothes is the same or cheaper now than 50 years ago. Yet we arent able to live the same lifestyle we did back then on a single income because wages have stagnated and manufacturing jobs have vanished