Team belly pan

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Opposite day for actual Sodomite  :lmao: what a Faggot 

Why don't you post yourself and your broad? Kev did. Oh, 'cause you're a pussy!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you post yourself and your broad? Kev did. Oh, 'cause you're a pussy!!!!!!

Pictures of your cousins and sisters doesn't count Faggot  :hay: 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey AWFFY, you faggot, will you see this? Anyway, you're a faggot-dupe. You're 800 Dragon, you fukken queer. You dupe-fuck, faggot-faced, dick-lickin' faggot. 

800 dragon is kev144 FACT 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about, you fuck off, and find another sled-site? I've been on FS.com for 12 years, how long have you been on?  I don't remember you on FS1. 

Did u try and sue fs 1 ?

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Pictures of your cousins and sisters doesn't count Faggot  :hay: 

OK, then post away!!! LMAO!! 

LMAO!! Anybody that wants to pull up to a side-walk restaurant in Toronto's downtown district, and have a fukken wheel jack up his 2019 Lexus, is a certified HOMO!!! 

Guess what MHOMO, YOU'RE A HOMO!!!!   :lol2:

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Only a true cocksucker would do that!

If Louis CK wants me to leave the site, I will. However one of the conditions will be that no one can post against me. Faggots like you will not be able to resist posting against me, so you will fuck CK over, just like 800 Dragon fucked over Rob, when Rob booted me. 

Dragon told me on Snowest PM that Rob was posting gay things on my profile. That's why I looked into legal action against Rob. In fact, it was you fukken faggots that caused Rob the trouble. 

Now, everybody knows it was you and 800 Cocksucker that was the cocksuckers. 

Guess what, you just got SELF-OWNED to the MAXIMUM MAX!!! You fukken queer!!! :owned:

On 7/27/2019 at 3:26 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I hope Team Belly Faggots takes gas!!! What is their membership number? Is it growing? I hope not.

That faggot Scooter booted me, and that pollywog-head Woofie, also wanted to " punch my ticket "!!

HA!HA! Fuck them!! I hope they fold. How the fuck do they make money there? Memberships, advertising? How? 

I hope it tanks. Fuck Scooter, and fuck Woofie, but mostly, fuck SCOOTER!!

I do wish PIPES would stop in,once in a while. He's got some awesome BERETTAS and ARs!!!

OMG!! Pipes has a 1301 COMP!!! OMG!! How can PIPES be so fukken cool!!!

Did you pay Ben his 5G's yet? 

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, I started making some inquiries.  

What about it?  

:lol:  smh.  Bet that would have gotten ya far.  “Mmmmmyeaaahhh i’m gonna need a 5000 retainer to get working on that”

Edited by DriftBusta

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know that recent Sled thread over there cracked me up yesterday.  That was some quality “zinging”!

:lol:

No kidding, to hear some of them talk, I had a half dozen guys who were 60 miles out in the bush with me when my Assault blew up.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No kidding, to hear some of them talk, I had a half dozen guys who were 60 miles out in the bush with me when my Assault blew up.  :lol: 

I love those type of sled bashing threads.  Some seriously funny shit.  :lmao:

Ben didn’t seem to fare very well in that one.  I think he was having an “off” day yesterday.

:lol: