More of the same from the Young Black community

2 hours ago, Anler said:

You are fucking retarded, do a Google and educate yourself.

43 minutes ago, bladefever said:

May have.... Seriously May have.....

Did you two fukken retardates read what I posted!!!

I said I never saw any blacks being beaten, or knew of any blacks being beaten by whites. 

OKLAHOMA is not my area!!! 

80 Year old hangings are not MY time era!  

God, are you just stupid boys, or what? You're like RED-HEADED STEP-CHILD stupid!! 

12 hours ago, Anler said:

You are fucking retarded, do a Google and educate yourself.

The retard is strong here  :lol:

The Red Summer of 1919

On July 27, 1919, an African-American teenager drowned in Lake Michigan after violating the unofficial segregation of Chicago’s beaches and being stoned by a group of white youths. His death, and the police’s refusal to arrest the white man whom eyewitnesses identified as causing it, sparked a week of rioting between gangs of black and white Chicagoans, concentrated on the South Side neighborhood surrounding the stockyards. When the riots ended on August 3, 15 whites and 23 blacks had been killed and more than 500 people injured; an additional 1,000 black families had lost their homes when they were torched by rioters.

https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/chicago-race-riot-of-1919

• Like 1

Anybody that thinks this black/white situation is going away, is delusional. 

The government tried to force integration...……….it didn't work. 

This is America's nightmare. I stand by those words. 

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't worry...you're safe in your little enclave.

You're even safer living in White-ville ...hundreds of miles from any minorities :read:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

blacks killing blacks so why do you care you should be happy

If any white dudes were there - they would be killed first. Point is - blacks are more violent by nature than whites. Is a fact son...

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're even safer living in White-ville ...hundreds of miles from any minorities :read:

If any white dudes were there - they would be killed first. Point is - blacks are more violent by nature than whites. Is a fact son...

Yep....but I'm  not a scared racist like you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

47 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

My office is in a black residentiaI neighborhood I'm there Monday thru Friday, I have glass windows all around my building, I'm pretty positive the brother across the street is a pot dealer, sometimes I don't leave the office till 10:00 at night...........and if my $90,000.00 car isn't parked on the street which it often is, it's parked in the lot which means I have to get out of the car to lock up the gate, either way I'm on the street exposed in the dark :thumbsup:

But hey you keep being skeered :bc: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

:lol: Would you be so kind as to prove this statement?

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm in those neighborhoods everyday. I'm still not dead. 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You are fucking idiot!! Blacks have been "trained" to more be more violent by virture of the bigotry, shame, persecution and violence that has been leveled upon them for over 200 years plus by whites. All because of the color of their skin. Have you or anyone else ever sat down with a black person and really had an in depth conversation about their life experiences? About what it's like to grow up as a black person? How other people have treated them? The names they've been called? The stories they have been told by their Grandparents and Great Grandparents recalling vividly the same things depicted in those pictures? I have. My good friend is originally from Mississippi, the heart of racism and bigotry itself. It's disgusting some of the things he tells me he's had to endure. But geez. I really can't imagine why blacks would be so angry. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My office is in a black residentiaI neighborhood I'm there Monday thru Friday, I have glass windows all around my building, I'm pretty positive the brother across the street is a pot dealer, sometimes I don't leave the office till 10:00 at night...........and if my $90,000.00 car isn't parked on the street which it often is, it's parked in the lot which means I have to get out of the car to lock up the gate, either way I'm on the street exposed in the dark :thumbsup:

But hey you keep being skeered :bc: 

They are saying:

"Is steer clear of that dago in the Caddy. He's packing for sure & is probably Mafioso as well "

:bc: said in Ebonics tone

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're scared to meet anyone off the boards ! :lol:

For the million th time...not rassis towards every one.

You keep saying both those things...they are both lies.

13 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

You are fucking idiot!! Blacks have been "trained" to more be more violent by virture of the bigotry, shame, persecution and violence that has been leveled upon them for over 200 years plus by whites. All because of the color of their skin. Have you or anyone else ever sat down with a black person and really had an in depth conversation about their life experiences? About what it's like to grow up as a black person? How other people have treated them? The names they've been called? The stories they have been told by their Grandparents and Great Grandparents recalling vividly the same things depicted in those pictures? I have. My good friend is originally from Mississippi, the heart of racism and bigotry itself. It's disgusting some of the things he tells me he's had to endure. But geez. I really can't imagine why blacks would be so angry. 

:goodpost:

Too bad it will bounce right off Fordys Neanderthal skull.

WHOA!!!! I agree that blacks have been mis-treated!! I actually understand why they hate Whitey!!

The problem is, when blacks lash out and hurt a white person, that white person could have been the nicest person in the world, and never said one bad thing against the blacks. 

This is why I say this is a nightmare situation. 

I was at a hunting camp in Rangeley, Maine about 25 years ago. This big fukken punk came from Iowa, and he was talking so bad against the blacks. I even wanted to smash his fukken head in. Many whites are REALLY BAD against the blacks. However, blacks could hurt an innocent white, that's my problem with blacks. 

I even hate some people in my own nationality. I'm an equal-opportunity hayta!!

28 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Arabs are the ones that enslaved & sold them dummy...

It's time to move on from the past. Grab a tissue & run along & cry now ...

I will NEVAH post one thing against blacks, if any member on this site will guarantee me that blacks will never hurt another white again.

Ok, go ahead.

Ok, I'm waitin'. 

I'm WAITING!!!!

I'M STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Too bad it will bounce right off Fordys Neanderthal skull.

29 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Arabs are the ones that enslaved & sold them dummy...

It's time to move on from the past. Grab a tissue & run along & cry now ...

Like I said...

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

They are too busy laughing @ saying about you to get violent:

"He's one ugly fuggin pollack - bahaha"

:bc:

Not pollack, just ugly! Bahahaha!

• Haha 1