Wikileaks's internet shutdown by a state party.

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Ecuador cut him off right after the Goldman Sachs speeches were released. 

Do we even have proof of life anymore or will this be another lost soul in the wake of the Clintons?  

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I heard chatter he was already headed to gitmo, but nothing confirmatory

Just like us with trying to kill terrorists ....this is a giant game of whackamole. There are 10 more Assanges ready to act and the more the public supports these figures the better motivation they will have to do the right thing.

See something , say something. We need to turn those inside the system into assets of the free citizenry via public adulation for their risks and service

Fuck anyone who opposes the Assange agenda ....and fuck anyone who calls Edward Snowden a traitor

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Chatter?  Hey that's quite the spy term. Are you tapping phones, monitoring communications somehow. I didn't realize you ran in such elite circles.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Chatter?  Hey that's quite the spy term. Are you tapping phones, monitoring communications somehow. I didn't realize you ran in such elite circles.

Not that elite. Just have my ear to the ground. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Its called the internet faggot ....what are you ...75 years old

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Our goverment hard at work trying to snuff out those who spread the truth. Those that tell us what the corrupt media won't.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Our goverment hard at work trying to snuff out those who spread the truth. Those that tell us what the corrupt media won't.

yup ...our government is the enemy as shown by every single whistleblower and leak for the last several decades ....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

happiness would be seeing a little red dot on shillery's forehead moments before the back of her head explodes

I'd pay to see it .....even better if the bullet then passed directly through Donald's empty skull

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

gitmo :lol: noggin's reached a whole new level of absurdity.

is that so far outside the realm of reason? Why is it time and time again this government is shown to lie to the public and do the most evil vile things possible but time and time again you refuse to accept that they may continue to do evil vile things?

• Like 1