Who has one of these types of trailers?

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if you get one buy a 14 not a 12 so you can load 3 sleds from the front.  

I don’t want that type exactly, I just need to know the interior height and have some questions about it..  I am getting one made that will be a 14x7 double axle but I think I want to be able to put it in a standard garage door so, I need to stay under 7 feet total height.  That means I am going to have to sacrifice interior height.  It looks better anyway and isn’t a fucking shoe box in the wind.

At least that’s my rough thoughts getting started.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t want that type exactly, I just need to know the interior height and have some questions about it..  I am getting one made that will be a 14x7 double axle but I think I want to be able to put it in a standard garage door so, I need to stay under 7 feet total height.  That means I am going to have to sacrifice interior height.  It looks better anyway and isn’t a fucking shoe box in the wind.

FUCK that get a car carrier and you can carry sleds in it and also take your vette to the track :)

Just now, Momorider said:

FUCK that get a car carrier and you can carry sleds in it and also take your vette to the track :)

Ha!  True but, I don’t want that big honking thing clogging up my scenery!  My riding bud uses one for sled racing...he sleeps in it while at the track too!  It’s nice but, I want something smaller/sleeker.

Doesn't matter, I do this shit with trailers all the time.  I’ll use it once or never and sell it after a year.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ha!  True but, I don’t want that big honking thing clogging up my scenery!  My riding bud uses one for sled racing...he sleeps in it while at the track too!  It’s nice but, I want something smaller/sleeker.

Doesn't matter, I do this shit with trailers all the time.  I’ll use it once or never and sell it after a year.  :lol:

They make v nose aluminium car carriers that are not really that much bigger :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They make v nose aluminium car carriers that are not really that much bigger :dunno:

Ot may not seem it but, big difference between and 8.5 x 20 and 7 x12/14.  Car carriers are nice and big for sure but, I don’t want or need that.  

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ot may not seem it but, big difference between and 8.5 x 20 and 7 x12/14.  Car carriers are nice and big for sure but, I don’t want or need that.  

I think they have16 foot car carriers but probably only fit a miata or mini in it :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

It better be a big door!

when i went from a single 16 to a pair of 9's the one thing i didn't like was not being able to slap the trailer in there.  everything else about the single door i hated.  

Edited by Angry ginger

47 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Get an inline. Should be able to get a lower height with the tires outside the trailer vs the one you posted with them under it. Though most of the trailers are going taller to also be able to haul a side by side, better resale too.

Get a bigger garage door. :bc: 

http://www.legendmfginc.com/products/28/Trailmaster

Yeah, that’s what I’m getting.  I had a 19+3 built for me a while back. Just gonna go smaller.  Enough for two but plenty for one.  I tow my bud’s race hauler if we want more room or have an extra sled or two.

I’m just wondering what the interior height is on these and if it’s a PIA to load/unload.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, that’s what I’m getting.  I had a 19+3 built for me a while back. Just gonna go smaller.  Enough for two but plenty for one.  I tow my bud’s race hauler if we want more room or have an extra sled or two.

I’m just wondering what the interior height is on these and if it’s a PIA to load/unload.

I had a 7x19 ft Legend. 14ft/5ft v-nose and it fit my 2 Renegades in there. The opening was 69" and I'm 6'2"" and could stand straight up inside. I drove in and drove out with no problem. My buddy had the 7x21 and his is about a foot taller

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Having owned a deck over four place and currently an in-line four place to stay under 7' you will need to get an in-line, as far interior height is concerned that's all dependent on what you order, my current trailer has an interior height of 6', I could have got it in 5'-6" or 6'6".

Advantages deckover vs in-line: Deckover has more width an can be loaded with sleds SxS thus a shorter trailer, deckover is also better when traveling through deep unplowed snow. In-line lower overall height, supposedly cuts through the wind easier........ :LOL: 

Get one of these if you're concerned about height.

IMG_4353.thumb.JPG.f9a93cdef7fb1dd044df862bbccb8f12.JPG

16 hours ago, Anler said:

Bince has one

Just picked this up a few weeks ago for the summer toys.

toy hauler.jpeg

Edited by Mileage Psycho
typo
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

toy hauler.jpeg

Sweet setup. Looks like fun. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Having owned a deck over four place and currently an in-line four place to stay under 7' you will need to get an in-line, as far interior height is concerned that's all dependent on what you order, my current trailer has an interior height of 6', I could have got it in 5'-6" or 6'6".

Advantages deckover vs in-line: Deckover has more width an can be loaded with sleds SxS thus a shorter trailer, deckover is also better when traveling through deep unplowed snow. In-line lower overall height, supposedly cuts through the wind easier........ :LOL: 

Get one of these is you're concerned about height.

IMG_4353.thumb.JPG.f9a93cdef7fb1dd044df862bbccb8f12.JPG

toy hauler.jpeg

Fkn trailers lol. I've gone from an open dblewide to a 14ft open inline (atv) trailer then back to an open dblewide. I got rid of that to a dblewide Mission enclosed to the Legend 7x19  and now back to a dblewide open. I also had a single open along the mix and I think I'm finally done buying damn trailers. 

• Like 1

Not sure what the question is but we have an pretty high enclosed and that bitch pulls hard. Mileage falls of by 40% dragging that bitch. It's pretty high but makes for good storage shed at camp and home.

15641462838655219124810669290004.jpg