Who's going to the sled show this week

02sled

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So dudes dressed as chic's might have a shot?

Saw one at the sled show a couple of years ago... kind of stood out since she was wearing a skirt but you had to look real close to realize.

1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

Ya , kinda weird . If you know it's a dude , why say "she" . Maybe a Freudian slip .. 

Exactly the situation. By default went with she as that is what 99% of people likely saw. You had to look real close to realize other wise and only after standing in line behind this person and the person that they were with for quite a while did I realize otherwise. Just passing by walking you would likely never have known. 

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Exactly the situation. By default went with she as that is what 99% of people likely saw. You had to look real close to realize other wise and only after standing in line behind this person and the person that they were with for quite a while did I realize otherwise. Just passing by walking you would likely never have known. 

Was she/he carrying a bottle of Funky Cold Medina?  Look out.

Definitely a Polaris sales representative. 

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

Saw one at the sled show a couple of years ago... kind of stood out since she was wearing a skirt but you had to look real close to realize.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Apparently , he/she caught your eye there big fella .......... 

26 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Apparently , he/she caught your eye there big fella .......... 

Not really. You know that big long line waiting to get into the show that starts almost an hour before it opens. Standing in that line for about 45 minutes you don't see much other than the people in front of and behind you.

On October 22, 2016 at 7:23 AM, 02sled said:

Go in the front entrance and about half way down the first hall on the left side. There's a guy in an inflated red and blue cat suit and a tall girl in a leopard print body suit with cat ears. No idea what they are selling though 

I saw them. Maybe I should have stopped to see what they were selling.

On October 21, 2016 at 10:33 PM, Poncho said:

Was there......it was good...bought some iGrip screw studs for the new XCR.  No sign of ORPS......I also picked up some Hot sausage.....Stevie chime in....

Let us know what you think of them.