Who's going to the sled show this week

02sled

The sled show at the International Centre starts Friday. You can google the show, buy and print your tickets online. Royal has a $3 discount applied when you do or print off the $3 coupon to buy a ticket at the door. In case you forget you can usually find one on the table at the main entrance. So who's going to get all the maps. Spend money on things their wives will give them grief over and check out the Amzoil reps.

2 hours ago, Stud boy said:

Mrs stud boy and myself will be there Saturday morning. Free entry, because like everyone else says. It's not worth paying to get in. 

How do you manage free entry....

I am picking up wind deflectors and larger storage bags for the two new sleds at the show. The dealer is bringing them to the show for me. I can't think of anything else I need other than maps, maps and more maps but I always find something I didn't know I needed.

I was considering the power flip down wheels for the skis that I saw in Supertrax until I saw the price... $1100.00.

I go every year hoping to buy something but always come away empty handed. Will be good to see the freestyle indoors this year since the wind and rain always cancels out half the demos.

After talking to the guys at the Ontario watercross booth last year I made the decision that I was going to race it. Glad I did, pretty hooked on watercross after one race. First year I'm bummed that the summer is over instead of looking forward to sled season 

IMG_9815.JPG

Edited by Sedz
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stud boy said:

Cat? Guess I'll find out today. 

Go in the front entrance and about half way down the first hall on the left side. There's a guy in an inflated red and blue cat suit and a tall girl in a leopard print body suit with cat ears. No idea what they are selling though 

16 hours ago, Poncho said:

Was there......it was good...bought some iGrip screw studs for the new XCR.  No sign of ORPS......I also picked up some Hot sausage.....Stevie chime in....

Nothing better than going to a sled show to pick up hot sausages.

On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Sedz said:

I go every year hoping to buy something but always come away empty handed. Will be good to see the freestyle indoors this year since the wind and rain always cancels out half the demos.

After talking to the guys at the Ontario watercross booth last year I made the decision that I was going to race it. Glad I did, pretty hooked on watercross after one race. First year I'm bummed that the summer is over instead of looking forward to sled season 

IMG_9815.JPG

Friends were doing watercress years ago. The guy in the sled pic is in his 70"s now

20161022_183035.jpg

20161022_182935.jpg

9 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Well , sled shows are usually sausagefest's .... 

Take out the girls who are paid to be there . Not many left ...... That includes puzzlers date. 

So dudes dressed as chic's might have a shot?