This should end her campaign. Hillarys people offered bribe to The FBI to change classifications of emails

jtssrx

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just think. if you loons, along with many other loons, had put forth a decent candidate, like Kasich, instead of some whacko like trump, you'd be stomping the shit out of Hillary. that must really, really hurt.

I agree with this 100% outside of you thinking it hurts. What hurts is the fact that idiots will vote for a lying cunt that's a proven criminal because Trump is mean 

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just think. if you loons, along with many other loons, had put forth a decent candidate, like Kasich, instead of some whacko like trump, you'd be stomping the shit out of Hillary. that must really, really hurt.

Bizarro world:  You would vote for a party that has been proven to be criminal, yet you blame in on the OTHER CANDIDATE?

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I agree with this 100% outside of you thinking it hurts. What hurts is the fact that idiots will vote for a lying cunt that's a proven criminal because Trump is mean 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: Kasich won one fucking State, One :lol: Fuck you're a hack 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

can you dipshits get anything right? that's not what he said.

Are you ready to say you CNN is fucked in the head (and by extension you) since they did say it?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

man if i had been "owned" a fraction of the amount some of you dipshits have been with bogus claims, i think i'd do a little more research before posting.

So its a bogus claim that the state dept attempted to get the fbi to change the classification of the emails?

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i did you fucking dipshit, by debunking it.

:news:

Edited by motonoggin

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So its a bogus claim that the state dept attempted to get the fbi to change the classification of the emails?

not that part so much. there were alot of discussions about what should have been deemed classified between the two. is that a surprise? 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

man if i had been "owned" a fraction of the amount some of you dipshits have been with bogus claims, i think i'd do a little more research before posting.

That's the thing about being in a cult. You can't even tell when you're wrong 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not that part so much. there were alot of discussions about what should have been deemed classified between the two. is that a surprise? 

Are you fucking retarded ....the whole point was that she mishandled stuff that WAS MARKED CLASSIFIED

Like retroactively declassifying it would make it all better? Come on man. They wanted the FBI to change it so they could say she never mishandled classified info ....they were trying to deceive the public about felonious actions committed by a sitting SOS

Edited by f7ben