This should end her campaign. Hillarys people offered bribe to The FBI to change classifications of emails

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its useless.....he will never acknowledge anything negative about Hillary. He is a head in the sand motherfucker and deserves the Gulag

bullshit. hillary has flaws. but for the 10,000th fucking time, she is much better suited to run this country that any of the 4, especially the one idiot. now if you and noggin want to get your panties in bunches over every little thing, including things that happen in politics 101, that's your decision. but i will tell you, you two are going to be miserable SOBs the rest of your lives, crying about fantasy island not happening.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded ....the whole point was that she mishandled stuff that WAS MARKED CLASSIFIED

Like retroactively declassifying it would make it all better? Come on man. They wanted the FBI to change it so they could say she never mishandled classified info ....they were trying to deceive the public about felonious actions committed by a sitting SOS

jesus fuck you are an idiot.

They wanted the FBI to change it so they could say she never mishandled classified info ....they were trying to deceive the public about felonious actions committed by a sitting SOS

This is 100% fact and we would not know about this if it werent for the wikileaks dumps

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dispute what I said you fucking faggot 

we already know there was some discussion and discrepancies about the classification of emails between the state dept and the fbi. that is nothing new. but now you're implying that the fbi was essentially bribed and they were not. now fuck off.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

we already know there was some discussion and discrepancies about the classification of emails between the state dept and the fbi. that is nothing new. but now you're implying that the fbi was essentially bribed and they were not. now fuck off.

I am not implying anything....I can fucking read and I suggest you learn to do so. The state dept wanted the FBI to change the emails that had been mishandled from classified to not classified

it does not get any more simple than that you brain dead fucking retard

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bullshit. hillary has flaws. but for the 10,000th fucking time, she is much better suited to run this country that any of the 4, especially the one idiot. now if you and noggin want to get your panties in bunches over every little thing, including things that happen in politics 101, that's your decision. but i will tell you, you two are going to be miserable SOBs the rest of your lives, crying about fantasy island not happening.

14572362_1289325554451537_188897390116548926_n.jpg

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am not implying anything....I can fucking read and I suggest you learn to do so. The state dept wanted the FBI to change the emails that had been mishandled from classified to not classified

it does not get any more simple than that you brain dead fucking retard

i'm not explaining this again....

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Boom!

Boom what ? they still traded favors no matter who brought it up . U are still cheering hard  for a sleazy unethical crook and there really is nothing redeemable   to say about that .deplorable

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Boom what ? they still traded favors no matter who brought it up . U are still cheering hard  for a sleazy unethical crook and there really is nothing redeemable   to say about that .deplorable

yup

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They wanted the FBI to change it so they could say she never mishandled classified info ....they were trying to deceive the public about felonious actions committed by a sitting SOS

This is 100% fact and we would not know about this if it werent for the wikileaks dumps

They put the squash on that guy today .   Slinger can understand why tho...........

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no they did not.

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

They put the squash on that guy today .   Slinger can understand why tho...........

yup , hopefully there are 10 more of him waiting and I hope everything they ever had and decided not to release gets dumped. Fuck it....blow it up