Threads being ruined by 800 Dragon

A lot of threads get fucked-up by AWFUL KNAWFUL, 1jkw, 800 Dragon, and The one. 

Let me tell you the background on this:

I started fighting with 800 Dragon 12 years ago! It started on Doo Talk and it carried over to FS1, where he followed me. 

It's been the exact same scenario for 12 years. On one thread on FS 1, it went back and forth to 69,000 VIEWS!! 

Same thing, " You're a fag, no you're a fag, no you're a fag! " Same thing …………….69,000 views!!!

Now, Some of you might wonder why I stay and do this, for 12 years. The truth is, contrary to what some of you guys think, I do hate the mother-fucker. 

I won't tell you why I hate his guts, until the day comes that I find out who he is. 

Until then, because of my hatred for him, I will go back and forth with these 4 faggots, for as long as it takes. 

When Rob booted me before his melt-down, I really got pissed at him, because he removed my ability to retaliate against posts made my 800 FAGGON. I wasn't so much mad at Rob, I was pissed that 800 DRAGON was getting shots in, and I could not respond. 

So, that's my side of the story with these faggots, and their ruining many threads. 

It really has become old.  Awful and The One follow Znotty around in almost every thread.  It's no longer funny any more.  It would be nice if they would stop or just slow down for a while.  

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It really has become old.  Awful and The One follow Znotty around in almost every thread.  It's no longer funny any more.  It would be nice if they would stop or just slow down for a while.  

This.  It’s kind of dumb but, I still do giggle over some of it.  I’m sick in the head though.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Those are dupe assholes zero doubt :guzzle:

No worries, znotty is like a one man gang, he can handle those faggotts with both hands tied behind his back.  

I believe 800 Dragon has these dupes, all three and possibly more!!

I think he's very computer savvy, and uses proxy servers, dupes, etc. 

He can't stand the " OWNAGE " that I've handed him. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe 800 Dragon has these dupes, all three and possibly more!!

I think he's very computer savvy, and uses proxy servers, dupes, etc. 

He can't stand the " OWNAGE " that I've handed him. 

It's clear you are insane

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

800 dragon sounds like a figment of your imagination. I have never seen any of those guys you mentioned be anything but nice to you. 

That was kind of funny. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Your dupes you lying faggot?

Nope, it's not Momo. I would put money that it's NOT him. 

It's 800 DRAGON, whoever, wherever he is. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The One, Hell on Snow and 800 Dragon are for sure all the same person.  All from the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario Canada.  

Yes, that's where he ORIGINALLY said he was from, 12 years ago. 

I know his name and where he lives.  

He has never given anything that could ID him. He is very careful about that.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Not true.  Ever heard of a PET ride?  

Yes, I posted about that. 800 Dragon ratted out a group of riders to the police, for riding under the influence. I never saw his name mentioned though.