Within 5 years we will be on the moon according to the Trump admin

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

What's your JFK theory? Serious question, I missed that along the way.

Well his brains were blown out the back of his head all over the Trunk. The tower Oswald was in was behind JFK. This shouldn’t blew a hole out of the front of his head. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Well his brains were blown out the back of his head all over the Trunk. The tower Oswald was in was behind JFK. This shouldn’t blew a hole out of the front of his head. 

So, grassy knoll? Who was behind it, the whole ordeal?

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I agree with you that JT is completely wrong about us having been to the moon but what do you think of Pences statement in the OP?

The greatest accomplishment man has ever had and NASA lost the telemetry data

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

So, grassy knoll? Who was behind it, the whole ordeal?

Not sure. Many disliked him. Look at what happened to Oswald he was killed by Ruby who later killed himself??? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Don’t you think that would’ve been saved? 

I haven't really looked into the telemetry issue but I feel quite strongly that US astronauts landed on the moon 6 separate times if memory serves me correctly.  Are you saying NASA lost the telemetry for all these moon landings? 

I’m quite certain we were did it but, how hard would it be to pull that hoax off?  Especially back then.

Imagine China heading there and they couldn’t find our shit anywhere? OOPS!  Shit...we’d go to war with China if they started even snooping around our coordinates.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m quite certain we were did it but, how hard would it be to pull that hoax off?  Especially back then.

Imagine China heading there and they couldn’t find our shit anywhere? OOPS!  Shit...we’d go to war with China if they started even snooping around our coordinates.

We'll tarriff their ethanol used to get there dummy!!!!  Weez gots corns ya know????1111

Edited by hayward

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I haven't really looked into the telemetry issue but I feel quite strongly that US astronauts landed on the moon 6 separate times if memory serves me correctly.  Are you saying NASA lost the telemetry for all these moon landings? 

Yes they claim they don’t have it. This comes right from the flight director of the Apollo missions himself.

Just now, hayward said:

We'll tarriff their ethanol used to get there dummy!!!!1111

Just imagine something of substance that it was indeed a hoax.  We’d have a complete civil breakdown.  The US would probably actually unite and storm DC.

Well, we’d kill off the liberals anyway but still.....

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I agree with you that JT is completely wrong about us having been to the moon but what do you think of Pences statement in the OP?

2024 seems like a crunched target.

I'd rather send Americans to the moon and Mars than active duty in the Middle East.

I'd rather put all my NASA focus on JWST, launch that and make sure it is 100% before focusing on a Mars mission.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

China has used the shit we left there to confirm we have been there.  As has Germany, Japan, Russia, and others.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

China has used the shit we left there to confirm we have been there.  As has Germany, Japan, Russia, and others.

Neal

Seriously?

Sometimes it is good to know geeks!

:bc:

They were really lucky knowbody died doing it was majory dangerous and they basically just pulled it off. Today technology is so much more advanced it will be way cheaper amd safer  :bc:  

• Gold Member
Just now, Momorider said:

They were really lucky knowbody died doing it was majory dangerous and they basically just pulled it off. Today technology is so much more advanced it will be way cheaper amd safer  :bc:  

They killed 3 on the launch pad you imbecile.