Within 5 years we will be on the moon according to the Trump admin

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

This is just stupid.  A complete waste of money and unnecessary.  

No kidding. We did this 50 years ago. What’s the point?

• Gold Member

It has been all white American Males that have walked on the moon.  We need some black people and other minorities gender fluid types, maybe a foreigner and some females to walk on the moon.  If they send another white guy to the moon it will be a racist travesty and a very sad time for the world.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It has been all white American Males that have walked on the moon.  We need some black people and other minorities gender fluid types, maybe a foreigner and some females to walk on the moon.  If they send another white guy to the moon it will be a racist travesty and a very sad time for the world.

The next crew will look like a fucking Benetton ad.  Experience and qualifications won’t matter.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The next crew will look like a fucking Benetton ad.  Experience and qualifications won’t matter.  

No one will be going so it’s irrelevant 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one will be going so it’s irrelevant 

Well, that makes it easy to qualify the Benetton crew!  I can’t wait for the pics!  In space, nobody can hear you scream “racist!” :lol:

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one has ever been to the moon and no one is ever going!! 

This level of insanity basically excludes you from being able to continue to remain breathing oxygen in our atmosphere. :flush:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This level of insanity basically excludes you from being able to continue to remain breathing oxygen in our atmosphere. :flush:

I don’t quite get why you or anyone else cares what I think??? Does my stance on the moon or Jfk or 911 hurt any of you?  Tell me why you feel the need to insult me because I think what I think? 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t quite get why you or anyone else cares what I think??? Does my stance on the moon or Jfk or 911 hurt any of you?  Tell me why you feel the need to insult me because I think what I think? 

Yup this level or complete shitforbrains retardation is dangerous to humanity in general :flush: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yup this level or complete shitforbrains retardation is dangerous to humanity in general :flush: 

I don’t recall ever treating you shit even when everyone else does. I’ll continue down that path as I get no joy out of shitting on people except for hypocrites like Jimmy!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

I don’t recall ever treating you shit even when everyone else does. I’ll continue down that path as I get no joy out of shitting on people except for hypocrites like Jimmy!!

More rent free...BTW what am I a hypocrite about? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You run your mouth and cry when confronted on a daily basis. 

What am I a hypocrite about JT...What am I crying about? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What's your JFK theory? Serious question, I missed that along the way.