The military offers even younger boys an opportunity to screw up their lives.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing is more pathetic than those who never served trying to call out others who never served.  This place is a riot of idiots sometimes.  If you are a supporter or a "Patriot", they want to know why you never served!!!!!  :lol: 

I've seriously never encountered anything like this.  Probably because in the real world, I avoided these kinds of people as I made my way.  I've never met a successful hater.

Yep.  Lamest retort ever.  There is no question in my mind that military service is an excellent life path option, and helps serve the country.  College is turning into an indoctrination scam compared to when I went 40 years ago.  Group think and dogma seem to be the thing now, with some anarchy sprinkled in by the new age hipster fags...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You still had every opportunity to volunteer...who said anything about Vietnam? 

Just shut the fuck up.  I support the troops, and its irrelevant whether I served or not, so just save it.  Clinton and Obama didnt serve either bfd.  Take your chickenhawk and shove it up your pansy ass.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep.  Lamest retort ever.  There is no question in my mind that military service is an excellent life path option, and helps serve the country.  College is turning into an indoctrination scam compared to when I went 40 years ago.  Group think and dogma seem to be the thing now, with some anarchy sprinkled in by the new age hipster fags...

Just shut the fuck up.  I support the troops, and its irrelevant whether I served or not, so just save it.  Clinton and Obama didnt serve either bfd.  Take your chickenhawk and shove it up your pansy ass.

Oh...now it's irrelevant because you "support" the troops whatever the fuck that means. You're a fucking chickenhawk joke.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...now it's irrelevant because you "support" the troops whatever the fuck that means. You're a fucking chickenhawk joke.

The worst 

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, the depth of understanding from some of you guys is off the charts.  Because we defend the military you dipshits automatically assume we support everything about it.  Worse, you assume you have all the answers, get up on your high horses and shit on everything and everyone who doesnt think in lock step with you.  You clowns think that there is no evil or power hungry regimes in the world and that the US is the cause of all the problems.  Now you sound like a xenophobe, guess that insult is out the window now for Trump.  Fuck, did you just lift that rant from some Berkley sociology professors lecture?

Call me whatever you want.  You’re a pant load who hasn't accomplished much of anything in his life

I was getting my degree, Vietnam was over.  You were probably smoking crack and stealing hubcaps with some of you pre con felonious buddies, who are now ex cons.  Amirite?

Woolie: "hey I support the military in everything they do but that doesn't mean I support all of the theft and lies and horror they have been perpetrating on the world. I support the good stuff like posing for silly pics on Facebook. How dare you think that makes me a dumb fucking hypocritical chickenhawk." 

And nobody said anything about nam you dope, you coulda signed up for peace time stuff like the other guys here... And smoking crack is only a problem if you deny it. 

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I know this is out there thinking and it will go way over your head. 

But clinton and Obama limited us troop involvement in conflicts. 

Bush cheney caused the most amount of lost lives in the last 40 years. Even though they avoided service. 

Trump lied to avoid service but now is sending Troops to fight wars he is escalating in order to win the next election.  

Edited by revkevsdi

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking :owned:

*yawn*.  You guys seriously need some new material.... :lol: 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But bush and Obama limited us troop involvement in conflicts. 

Bush cheney caused the most amount of lost lives in the last 40 years. Even though they avoided service. 

Trump lied to avoid service but now is sending Troops to fight wars he is escalating in order to win the next election.  

Enjoy his re election.  You have another 6 years to un knot your panties.

all this hand wringing.......cant wait unil Nov 2020, when he gets another 4 to make America great!  

Chyahhhh....put that over your pointy heads mother fuckers. :lol:  

20 hours ago, Anler said:

You know what's funny? Now that I am a business owner and making 10x what I did when I was working for other companies I get a TON of shit for free. Lunches, golf, I can get tickets to any game in town (except playoffs and such), concerts and even vacations. I'll be going to Cabo again this fall with my wife and it won't cost us anything. Crazy. 

Too bad you cannot get a weight loss clinic referral for free.

7 hours ago, Snake said:

I learned more in the Army than I could have ever learned in college. I wouldn't give up the experience for anything.

Funny how someone who will never be able to join the club bitch about it the loudest.

I guess that final in woman's studies is a real life changer. :lol:

Bootlicking is not a college course.

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

But bush and Obama limited us troop involvement in conflicts. 

i agree with most of what you said but the last line-  exactly where are all these troops your talking about going.  And Hillary was a far bigger warmonger than trump she'd have continued to fuck up the middle east much worse than trumps saber rattling with Iran and moving the embassy.  

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Great recipe for the future of the country, get a good chunk of its citizens to hate it, by spreading propaganda and outright bullshit.  As if the end game isnt clear as day.  Pretty soon patriotism will be equated with racism and being a nazi.  

Amazingly easy to see.  And the more people realize it, the less it will effect us.

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

If they can join at 16 then they also need to be able to vote. 

Agreed and drink too!  If only just on base.  I mean, come on already.  Yeah...here's a gun and ammo to carry to "defend" your country.  WHAT?  You want a BUD LIGHT?!?!?!?!  LET ME SEE SOME ID!!!!!!

:wall: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed and drink too!  If only just on base.  I mean, come on already.  Yeah...here's a gun and ammo to carry to "defend" your country.  WHAT?  You want a BUD LIGHT?!?!?!?!  LET ME SEE SOME ID!!!!!!

:wall: 

Where do we stop....no fucking way they Are old enough for war but not old enough to slay some milf pussy

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Where do we stop....no fucking way they Arnold enough for war but not old enough to slay some milf pussy

It's a joke.  Always has been.  So is this recruiting of 16-17 year olds. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's a joke.  Always has been.  So is this recruiting of 16-17 year olds. 

I feel very strongly that the age for adult rights should be 21. We know scientifically full cognition...prefrontal cortex development etc etc do no occur until well after 18. Especially military recruitment. Kids at 18 are far to susceptible to propaganda and havent got a clue what their really signing up for.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I feel very strongly that the age for adult rights should be 21. We know scientifically full cognition...prefrontal cortex development etc etc do no occur until well after 18. Especially military recruitment. Kids at 18 are far to susceptible to propaganda and havent got a clue what their really signing up for.

I'd agree.  Your statement (argument) can be made for voting rights too.  Yes?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'd agree.  Your statement (argument) can be made for voting rights too.  Yes?

Absolutely....all adult rights. I'd say move full driving privileges back to 18 as well

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate arbitrary numbers selected prior to science providing hard evidence. 

Like you mean, "legal age" laws?  Remember, "science" is also giving us global warming doomsday predictions also.

Tough call.  The lies and bias are getting almost impossible to track anymore...with anything and everything.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Like you mean, "legal age" laws?  Remember, "science" is also giving us global warming doomsday predictions also.

Tough call.  The lies and bias are getting almost impossible to track anymore...with anything and everything.

Global warming is not settled science. Basis for understanding cognitive function is. 

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i agree with most of what you said but the last line-  exactly where are all these troops your talking about going.  And Hillary was a far bigger warmonger than trump she'd have continued to fuck up the middle east much worse than trumps saber rattling with Iran and moving the embassy.  

Trump just sent Troops to Saudi Arabia to defend the country where the 9/11 hijackers came from against the country Obama signed a nuclear deal with and Trump reneged on. 

Trumps has being trying to start something in North Korea and Venezuela. Now he’s trying for Iraq. 

He knows his supporters can be convinced that war with anyone is justified. 

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump just sent Troops to Saudi Arabia to defend the country where the 9/11 hijackers came from against the country Obama signed a nuclear deal with and Trump reneged on. 

Trumps has being trying to start something in North Korea and Venezuela. Now he’s trying for Iraq. 

He knows his supporters can be convinced that war with anyone is justified. 

Boys have penises. Girls have vaginas.