The military offers even younger boys an opportunity to screw up their lives.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Weird.  I see many vets encouraging it.  "act of desperation".  You retards are so clueless on military shit it's comical.  Sure, some join out of nothing better to do.  Many do not though.  The last sentence you pecked out was just stupid.

Look, just because you knew you'd never qualify to join, don't assume stupid notions on what the realities are about it to make yourself feel better.

Sorry, but the sun is setting on the mentality of believing in country. The military is seen as a rigged and deceptive system geared to protect the interest of the powerful. What happened in Vietnam and Iraq is quite pathetic. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Damn, unbelievable the idiots here that despise the military.  If you have never been, maybe you should just shut your mouth and say "thanks"  Bunch of know it all dickheads that actually don't know a thing.

Thanks

Maybe you should suit up and go defend your country, pussy...

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Damn, unbelievable the idiots here that despise the military.  If you have never been, maybe you should just shut your mouth and say "thanks"  Bunch of know it all dickheads that actually don't know a thing.

Thanks

You’re the problem. 

Just now, Anler said:

You're the dumb mother fucker (once again). "I'm Mr. Military you don't know anything" where does the military do their most recruiting? In inner cities and poor rural areas? Fucking retard, kill yourself please so society can progress. 

Just shut up, fatso.  Nobody gives a fuck about your poor self image.

Just now, racer254 said:

Thanks

I mean, they don't have to like it but, to despise it and all those that served with a passion?  It's weird...and I think a bit telling of some deep insecurities.  No need for "thanks" either....just shut the fuck up about it.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The recruiter told him that they only take the very best and he still believes it.  Poor stupid Zambo

Nothing wrong with boosting someone's confidence and self esteem. Side effect is we have a bunch of self righteous retards running around now. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Sorry, but the sun is setting on the mentality of believing in country. The military is seen as a rigged and deceptive system geared to protect the interest of the powerful. What happened in Vietnam and Iraq is quite pathetic. 

LOL!  You don't see the nationalist movement in your face?  Absolutely destroying the weak and inept American haters?

:lol: 

You should consider getting out more.  

Just now, Anler said:

Nothing wrong with boosting someone's confidence and self esteem. Side effect is we have a bunch of self righteous retards running around now. 

They think that they’re special. Buy a clue. No one is special. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Just shut up, fatso.  Nobody gives a fuck about your poor self image.

I mean, they don't have to like it but, to despise it and all those that served with a passion?  It's weird...and I think a bit telling of some deep insecurities.  No need for "thanks" either....just shut the fuck up about it.

Thank you for your peacetime sacrifice. I’m sorry the experience scared you 

07FA4FB0-1B8A-4728-8C96-944F4971097F.png

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Thanks

Great recipe for the future of the country, get a good chunk of its citizens to hate it, by spreading propaganda and outright bullshit.  As if the end game isnt clear as day.  Pretty soon patriotism will be equated with racism and being a nazi.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

He should have clued in when the rest of the recruits showed up in the same short bus he arrive on. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The recruiter told him that they only take the very best and he still believes it.  Poor stupid Zambo

LOL....my recruiter was do nothing retard that I almost put into a wall before I got my head shaved because he thought he knew what was "best for me".

Stay in your sad, stupid and pathetic lane.

• Thanks 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

He should have clued in when the rest of the recruits showed up in the same short bus he arrive on. 

Yeah...full of retards but here's what's funny....all had more balls than you will ever have and have something on their resume that is highly sought after...again, something you will never have.

Now, you and the others here know this....I just like to kick it in your faces.

• Thanks 1

LOL....my recruiter was do nothing retard that I almost put into a wall before I got my head shaved because he thought he knew what was "best for me".

Stay in your sad, stupid and pathetic lane.

Zambo story time. :lol2:

LOL!  You don't see the nationalist movement in your face?  Absolutely destroying the weak and inept American haters?

:lol: 

You should consider getting out more.  

Nationalist movement. :lol: 

It’s basic identity politics. Trump offers none of the virtues that the military, fiscal conservatives, or evangelical Christians profess. Yet he’s followed around by you dummies because he’s got an r.  

• Haha 1

Yeah...full of retards but here's what's funny....all had more balls than you will ever have and have something on their resume that is highly sought after...again, something you will never have.

Now, you and the others here know this....I just like to kick it in your faces.

You can testify to their ball count because they were all in your mouth a one time. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Nationalist movement. :lol: 

It’s basic identity politics. Trump offers none of the virtues that the military, fiscal conservatives, or evangelical Christians profess. Yet he’s followed around by you dummies because he’s got an r.  

Wow!  Still not getting it.  It's quite astonishing.  I was hoping one term with Trump would be enough.  I'm actually surprised at your sides complete idiocy in wanting him for another.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great recipe for the future of the country, get a good chunk of its citizens to hate it, by spreading propaganda and outright bullshit.  As if the end game isnt clear as day.  Pretty soon patriotism will be equated with racism and being a nazi.  

Oh no you're right, it's really great. $8 trillion wasted, millions killed wounded and displaced, complete regions destabilized, refugee crisis all over Europe and the Pentagon can't account for how many trillions? What was I thinking? 

Wow!  Still not getting it.  It's quite astonishing.  I was hoping one term with Trump would be enough.  I'm actually surprised at your sides complete idiocy in wanting him for another.  

You really are a dumb, uninspiring mother fucker. I thought it was an act.