The military offers even younger boys an opportunity to screw up their lives.

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look Ben!  Reinforcements!!!  :lol:

Bold:  But, isn't this what almost everyone does to earn a living "in peacetime"?  Well, some of us get told what to do by out daddies our whole lives.  :lol2:

Did you have an “ out daddy”?   Is that a rich older man that helped you come out of the closet? 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At first I thought his schtick was amusing....now I see he  is just a stupid POS.

I feel the same about you.  I was told to "wait for it".  I guess you couldn't act half decent or smart for long.  Eventually, it all comes to light...even on the internet.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumb motherfucker implies gulf war syndrome was made up by pussies.

I tell him I worked with a guy that suffered from it and it was bad

He asks why I mentioned that

Holy fucking shit

Wut?  I started to follow then you lost me....are you triggered?  My god man!  Pull yourself together!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm sure you are asking seriously but, don't fear...you've got real physical issues that will excuse you.  :lol: 

When are you signing up? Why didn’t you sign up after 9/11 or for Iraq? 

Looked for mettle, found jello. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Did you have an “ out daddy”?   Is that a rich older man that helped you come out of the closet? 

Just go away.  You are just clogging up a nice little shit flinging match with your stupidity.  You don't even make sense!

Dork.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That alone may bring back a mandatory draft.

Never happen.....there would be a civil war. Most people have enough brains to never let this country force them into the bullshit military

Just now, f7ben said:

Never happen.....there would be a civil war. Most people have enough brains to never let this country force them into the bullshit military

It would never happen in any circumstance I see in the world right now.  Everything after the bold was just more butthurt though.  Do you get told to "focus" a lot?

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh it will happen if there's not enough enlistments, believe it.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I don't see it.  If it comes to that.....we;ll force DC to get out of the ME.  WIth a win they refuse to allow...or without it.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just go away.  You are just clogging up a nice little shit flinging match with your stupidity.  You don't even make sense!

Dork.

You're the triggered bitch that wrote about out daddy. 

You get that way when you get all flustered. Poor little snowflake. 

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I heard Portugal is a real nice place to live.

:lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You're the triggered bitch that wrote about out daddy. 

You get that way when you get all flustered. Poor little snowflake. 

My god...WUT?  There is seriously no doubt in my mind you'd be wearing a headset in a call center somewhere right now if you weren't handed you old mans business.  Thank god you were able to just keep the doors open all these years, huh?  Wow....your family must be so proud of your inability to expand and grow!  :lol: And no...funding some half-assed start up clown show for your wife and her friends doesn't count.

17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That alone may bring back a mandatory draft.

When the economy tanks you’ll see an uptick in enlistment. Joining the military is/has become an act of desperation. There’s a lot of ex-military that are discouraging their own kids to join. They see how it’s a campaign of misusing a young person’s good will 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My god...WUT?  There is seriously no doubt in my mind you'd be wearing a headset in a call center somewhere right now if you weren't handed you old mans business.  Thank god you were able to just keep the doors open all these years, huh?  Wow....your family must be so proud of your inability to expand and grow!  :lol: And no...funding some half-assed start up clown show for your wife and her friends doesn't count.

Your orange hero lies constantly, evaded the draft and was handed everything by his father.  Derp Derp. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

When the economy tanks you’ll see an uptick in enlistment. Joining the military is/has become an act of desperation. There’s a lot of ex-military that are discouraging their own kids to join. They see how it’s a campaign of misusing a young person’s good will 

Weird.  I see many vets encouraging it.  "act of desperation".  You retards are so clueless on military shit it's comical.  Sure, some join out of nothing better to do.  Many do not though.  The last sentence you pecked out was just stupid.

Look, just because you knew you'd never qualify to join, don't assume stupid notions on what the realities are about it to make yourself feel better.

19 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Private military, it's big bucks. Don't be surprised if former isis and Al nusra are fighting for the good ole USA!

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Weird.  I see many vets encouraging it.  "act of desperation".  You retards are so clueless on military shit it's comical.  Sure, some join out of nothing better to do.  Many do not though.  The last sentence you pecked out was just stupid.

Look, just because you knew you'd never qualify to join, don't assume stupid notions on what the realities are about it to make yourself feel better.

You're the dumb mother fucker (once again). "I'm Mr. Military you don't know anything" where does the military do their most recruiting? In inner cities and poor rural areas? Fucking retard, kill yourself please so society can progress. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Qualify to join :lol2: They took you  

fogging a mirror might have been a work out for you but most people can handle it. 

Damn, unbelievable the idiots here that despise the military.  If you have never been, maybe you should just shut your mouth and say "thanks"  Bunch of know it all dickheads that actually don't know a thing.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

You're the dumb mother fucker (once again). "I'm Mr. Military you don't know anything" where does the military do their most recruiting? In inner cities and poor rural areas? Fucking retard, kill yourself please so society can progress. 

The recruiter told him that they only take the very best and he still believes it.  Poor stupid Zambo