The military offers even younger boys an opportunity to screw up their lives.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nah...we’re just watching lemmings march towards what Uncle Sam tells us is worthy of dying for. 

Zderpski is a willing lemming...he should quit running his piss flaps around here and re-up.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Oh that’s right. It’s about testing your mettle. :lol: 

Yup.  Something you’ll never understand.  And no, filling out some faggot karate mat and sleeping under a poster of the Gracies isn’t the same.

:lol:

You so jelly!   :lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zderpski is a willing lemming...he should quit running his piss flaps around here and re-up.

I’ve done my time and have all the stories. What can you tell me that I’d think is impressive?  That anybody might find worthy?

EEEESH!  Hard to imagine people running their flaps with ZERO of worth on their resume.  I’d just be quiet if it were me.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Causes of military deaths while Zambo the clown was testing for mettle. (And finding jello. )

B8077F25-3E73-4B0C-8BE2-72ABCCA1413F.png

This made no sense the first five times you posted it.  It’s more excuses and trying to find your pathetic life to have some equivalence.  Sorry....just learn to live with yourself.....and your “extreme” pointy bathtub outings.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Causes of military deaths while Zambo the clown was testing for mettle. (And finding jello. )

B8077F25-3E73-4B0C-8BE2-72ABCCA1413F.png

People have been doing senseless shit for thousands of year to test their mettle.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People have been doing senseless shit for thousands of year to test their mettle.

Not hard to see that you’ve never really wanted yo push yourself real hard to see if you could “make the cut”.  It’s a liberal trait.  You are all so above all that “senseless shit”.

Oh my.   :lmao:

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahh yes, the “enlightened self righteous” reason for never serving.  A lot of old men that have never done anything worthy use this.

Someone having spent time in the US military isnt "worthy" or even the slightest bit impressive......I view it in about the same light as taking the time to apply for SS disability benefits based on occasional headaches or something. 

It's actually rather pathetic and says a lot about a person's inability to be successful 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not hard to see that you’ve never really wanted yo push yourself real hard to see if you could “make the cut”.  It’s a liberal trait.  You are all so above all that “senseless shit”.

Oh my.   :lmao:

I prefer non-masochistic activities and have never been good at lateral thinking. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Someone having spent time in the US military isnt "worthy" or even the slightest bit impressive......I view it in about the same light as taking the time to apply for SS disability benefits based on occasional headaches or something. 

It's actually rather pathetic and says a lot about a person's inability to be successful 

Good for you.  You can think whatever you want.  And those of us that did serve think about as much of you when you talk out your ass like that.  You sound like an ignorant hater.  Fine by me.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I prefer non-masochistic activities and have never been good at lateral thinking. 

Yes, but I am now remembering you have an excuse too.  So, pass....but maybe keep your yap shut a bit.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I remember seeing this shit MANY years ago. At that time they said it was a rite of passage from boy to man, in these tribes. If the boy couldn't or wouldn't jump, he wasn't considered a man. I hate this kind of shit. 

These people need to die. Ebola should get these fukken worthless fucktards. 

Fukken dirty jungle bunnies that will never contribute to humanity. 

Ad then afro-ams think they should be given reparations!!

Reparations for what, jumping to your fukken death!!

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Pushing yourself to the limit by being told what to do, wear, eat, think and where to shit during peacetime.  

If that was all he could be, it’s no wonder his life revolves around this site and being an hcs mod. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Pushing yourself to the limit by being told what to do, wear, eat, think and where to shit during peacetime.  

If that was all he could be, it’s no wonder his life revolves around this site and being an hcs mod. 

Look Ben!  Reinforcements!!!  :lol:

Bold:  But, isn't this what almost everyone does to earn a living "in peacetime"?  Well, some of us get told what to do by out daddies our whole lives.  :lol2:

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I used to think that I would have been better off going into the military after high school because I got wrapped up in some bad shit. But now having at least 2 friends with gulf war syndrome and seeing what they are going thru I realized that drugs, booze and a life of crime was the better choice! :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

I used to think that I would have been better off going into the military after high school because I got wrapped up in some bad shit. But now having at least 2 friends with gulf war syndrome and seeing what they are going thru I realized that drugs, booze and a life of crime was the better choice! :lol:

You sound like the kind of candidate Ben talks about.  Nothing better going...all fucked up in life and stupid...joins military.  Hey, it works for some.  They need discipline.  Some can turn it around....some can't.  The proof is when they get out.  Some go on to be successes...some get "gulf war syndrome" or some other feel sorry for me bullshit.  These are the ones that enjoy (demand) being "thanked for their service".  Within just a few minutes of meeting them....they tell you they are ex military.  Ick.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like the kind of candidate Ben talks about.  Nothing better going...all fucked up in life and stupid...joins military.  Hey, it works for some.  They need discipline.  Some can turn it around....some can't.  The proof is when they get out.  Some go on to be successes...some get "gulf war syndrome" or some other feel sorry for me bullshit.  These are the ones that enjoy (demand) being "thanked for their service".  Within just a few minutes of meeting them....they tell you they are ex military.  Ick.

Shut up stupid faggot ass retard. I worked with a guy that had GWS....he shook uncontrollably at times and had pretty poor health from all the shit he was exposed to. Stupid ass faggot

Just now, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid faggot ass retard. I worked with a guy that had GWS....he shook uncontrollably at times and had pretty poor health from all the shit he was exposed to. Stupid ass faggot

Is this Frankie?  Why do I care who you worked with and why are you now carrying water for veterans you despise?  Idiot.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Is this Frankie?  Why do I care who you worked with and why are you now carrying water for veterans you despise?  Idiot.

Holy fucking shit

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

At first I thought his schtick was amusing....now I see he  is just a stupid POS.

Dumb motherfucker implies gulf war syndrome was made up by pussies.

I tell him I worked with a guy that suffered from it and it was bad

He asks why I mentioned that

Holy fucking shit

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Kids today are smarter about that stuff. The end of this generational rah rah bullshit and phony dying for your country is here. 

That alone may bring back a mandatory draft.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumb motherfucker implies gulf war syndrome was made up by pussies.

I tell him I worked with a guy that suffered from it and it was bad

He asks why I mentioned that

Holy fucking shit

Listen to the fucking asshole who ridicules others for sharing the same kind of stories.  You and Smales are the worst kind of big mouthed empty suits. Just shut the fuck up already...