Love The New Advertising

51 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

12 to a case. Probably about $25 to ship! We can do that via paypal and you can do real costs!!

I was thinking about doing your samplers to fill a case or two 5 samplers minus a bottle being two cases :dunno:what flavor do you recommend I leave one out? :lol:

On 11/1/2019 at 9:40 PM, Momorider said:

I was thinking about doing your samplers to fill a case or two 5 samplers minus a bottle being two cases :dunno:what flavor do you recommend I leave one out? :lol:

They are all good. I've been favoring the gold rush and Memphis myself :bbq:   Order 5 of everything :lol:

Got my sauce!!!   Well, most of it anyway.  Grabbed the box off the front porch, brought it inside, looked fine till I opened the flaps.  At first I thought it would be a total loss but luckily only the mustard based sauce broke.  Once I get a chance to try these I will order a gold with more of my favorites.  Thanks Seat!!!

box emptied.JPG

box damaged corner.JPG

survivors.JPG

box opened.JPG

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

Got my sauce!!!   Well, most of it anyway.  Grabbed the box off the front porch, brought it inside, looked fine till I opened the flaps.  At first I thought it would be a total loss but luckily only the mustard based sauce broke.  Once I get a chance to try these I will order a gold with more of my favorites.  Thanks Seat!!!

box emptied.JPG

box damaged corner.JPG

survivors.JPG

box opened.JPG

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seatofmypants said:

Jesus! I'll send a new mustard on monday!! My apologies, looks like they beat the shit out of my package.

Don't worry about it.   Not worth shipping just one bottle.   Package did look like it took a hit on the one corner.

Not sure when it was delivered but I saw it on the front porch getting home from work yesterday about 6pm.  It has been really cold here so if it was delivered on Wednesday it is possible

that it froze and broke.  Not sure if the Mustard base would be more susceptible to freezing or not.  It was too messy to do a forensic analysis on the broken glass after I cleaned up the survivors, lol.

• Advertising Member
22 hours ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

Don't worry about it.   Not worth shipping just one bottle.   Package did look like it took a hit on the one corner.

Not sure when it was delivered but I saw it on the front porch getting home from work yesterday about 6pm.  It has been really cold here so if it was delivered on Wednesday it is possible

that it froze and broke.  Not sure if the Mustard base would be more susceptible to freezing or not.  It was too messy to do a forensic analysis on the broken glass after I cleaned up the survivors, lol.

On your next order I'll take care of you!!! Again I'm really sorry!! :bc:

• Thanks 1

• Advertising Member
4 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

Tried the 181 and honey Q so far, Awesome Sauces!   Wifey loved them too until she found out the ingredient list included anchovies.  :roflcrying:

They are only in the Worcestershire.  Tell her she will be fine LOL.

They are only in the Worcestershire.  Tell her she will be fine LOL.

I was trying to think of what they were in and couldn't when we were talking about it.  I'll have to remind her tonight how much she likes Worcestershire sauce!  Looking forward to trying the other two yet.  Good stuff!!!!   Thanks!

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
Just now, ARTIE KATZ said:

I was trying to think of what they were in and couldn't when we were talking about it.  I'll have to remind her tonight how much she likes Worcestershire sauce!  Looking forward to trying the other two yet.  Good stuff!!!!   Thanks!

Yup that is where it shows up.  Legally we have to call off all sub ingredients and that is where it is!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yup that is where it shows up.  Legally we have to call off all sub ingredients and that is where it is!

My wife didn't like worchestershire for 2 yrs because of anchovies. Then for some reason just forgot all about it.

• Advertising Member
13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

My wife didn't like worchestershire for 2 yrs because of anchovies. Then for some reason just forgot all about it.

LOL women have some weird eating habits.

When we cater it is always a woman that will voice her displeasure....hardly ever a man.  If you want good feedback on your product ask a woman, they are much more apt to tell you what they think.....

But ask your wife what she wants for dinner and they lock up....insane creatures.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

You should print on the label 

NOT FOR USE ON RIBS COOKED IN A CROCKPOT! 

:snack:

On 11/8/2019 at 10:39 AM, ARTIE KATZ said:

box emptied.JPG

box damaged corner.JPG

survivors.JPG

box opened.JPG

That just shows you right there that mustard doesn't belong anywhere but in the garbage 😂

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1