Love The New Advertising

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe CKF can turn it into a direct link?

He is still working on his website. Just PM @Seatofmypants and he will take care of you.  Several members here that are active in the BBQ thread have already bought some. The reviews are great!!!   Maybe he can post a bit more info here as to the different sauces that he offers?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

He is still working on his website. Just PM @Seatofmypants and he will take care of you.  Several members here that are active in the BBQ thread have already bought some. The reviews are great!!!   Maybe he can post a bit more info here as to the different sauces that he offers?

Yep...great stuff!

• Like 1

• Advertising Member

Hey fellas!! And thanks ckf! We're prepping for a catering gig (it's only 100 degrees here) so I might not reply a ton Saturday until Sunday but all I need is you to PM me your address and what you would like and I'll get it right out! Bottles are $7 per plus the ride. 

Back story on it is: last year my very close friend took our bbq sauce to the Jack Daniel's invitational in Lynchburg Tn to enter in the sauce competition. Teams are invited after they qualify to this from around the world...probably just over 100.  Anyway, 91 professional teams entered that division and we ended up first with a perfect 180 score..... Now a lot of this is luck for sure but we beat out guys that are on TV shows you've probably seen. The sauce that won is lovingly know as "Competion181". First two numbers are the year of the recipe, third is the batch number (because when we were just simpletons this is how my lots were tracked). This sauce is killer on anything you throw it on. The second sauce is #191 Honey 'Q', as its name suggests its sweet. We needed a sauce for glazing fish, chicken, lions, etc that didn't carry the heavy seasonings that our other sauces do. It works well if you have a nice heavy salty rub underneath it (unless your glazing salmon, which I highly recommend). Third sauce is #195 Shore Thing. It has a hint of seafood flavoring and pairs with pulled pork, chicken, shrimp, fish, scallops, basically anything. Forth is #142 MEMPHIS a throwback to a 2014 recipe. This is my favorite but we needed to tone it down for catering....so it was shelved. Vinegar based with some backend heat this stuff is legit, and in time I think may be our best seller. Full disclosure I will dip a dry aged ribeye in this sauce....its that good. Lastly (and not ready to sell here until mid August) is #196 Gold Standard (if the marketing guy doesnt change my name). Mustard based and is made for fighting. Its insanely good but we held it back because mustard sauces are just starting to pick up steam here in the mid-Atlantic. Pork and chicken is where this sauce is killer....and dipping pretzels lol. Any questions just ask .....forgive my spelling I just hammered this out on my phone.

Mike

20190717_193042.jpg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/25/2019 at 8:37 AM, ckf said:

Not yet. I pulled one out of the box to look at last night. The packaging looks great!!!!! 

You will love em. They are all good but the Memphis is still my favorite.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You will love em. They are all good but the Memphis is still my favorite.

That's the one in the canning jar to the far right in the 1st pic. I'm looking forward to trying them all  :bc:

• Like 2

My daughter and her BF had this idea to make a chick fil a pizza. Used the honey q as sauce, put on fries and nuggets. Cooked it up. Came out really good! 

• Like 3