Truth

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I already read on it years ago.

Your argument is silly.  Like all of your idiotic arguments.  You are a brainless squid.  That’s all there is to it.

”30,000:1 Kill ratios!!!”  :lmao:

Dumb as fuck from our start...and stayed that way.  Jesus.  I mean, wtf..  :lol:

Yet again you bring your stupidity to light.  In your led around by the nose feeble mind Bush deleting emails= good, Clinton= bad.

Your long winded, say absolutely nothing posts are a joy to read.

Yes a Government report stated that, but that's just one more of the millions of things you are an expert on, idiot.

Your last sentence fits you perfectly, you really are a clown a very stupid unaware clown, you make lots of people laugh with your stupidity.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yet again you bring your stupidity to light.  In your led around by the nose feeble mind Bush deleting emails= good, Clinton= bad.

Your long winded, say absolutely nothing posts are a joy to read.

Yes a Government report stated that, but that's just one more of the millions of things you are an expert on, idiot.

Your last sentence fits you perfectly, you really are a clown a very stupid unaware clown, you make lots of people laugh with your stupidity.

:lol: Dumb as sin.  Unreal.  Where do you pull this shit from?  Who said any of that?

What is it with people here that have NEVER, EVER been correct about something somehow thinking everyone else that disagrees with them is dumb.  Then, the same cannot seem to understand my posts which, most are easy to understand and even the longer ones are at mid college level "C grades".

Dummies.  Priceless!  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Dumb as sin.  Unreal.  Where do you pull this shit from?  Who said any of that?

What is it with people here that have NEVER, EVER been correct about something somehow thinking everyone else that disagrees with them is dumb.  Then, the same cannot seem to understand my posts which, most are easy to understand and even the longer ones are at mid college level "C grades".

Dummies.  Priceless!  :lol: 

All that typing and you said nothing of substance again, bravo.

Just now, 1jkw said:

All that typing and you said nothing of substance again, bravo.

Well, let's break it down:

I called you "dumb".  I commented on your inability to ever be correct about anything.  I stated you were unable to comprehend simple statements.  Then I called you dumb again.

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, let's break it down:

I called you "dumb".  I commented on your inability to ever be correct about anything.  I stated you were unable to comprehend simple statements.  Then I called you dumb again.

:lol: 

The irony of you calling anybody dumb is extremely laughable, carry on idiot.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

It's the same thing in every thread....his posts are all pure bullshit  and interchangeable. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's the same thing in every thread....his posts are all pure bullshit  and interchangeable. 

I know, but I just can't resist seeing if he can get any dumber, and he never disappoints he can and does get dumber.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I know, but I just can't resist seeing if he can get any dumber, and he never disappoints he can and does get dumber.

Oh I get it...great entertainment! :lmao:

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There's no irony old man.  Go back to sleep.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now this..THIS is irony.  This is all you do.  I've rarely seen an original thought from you at all.  Just a lot of crying and jumping on somebody else's coattails....like you are doing right now.  :lol: 

You really are kinda pathetic....you just fell apart when you daughter left.  Wow. 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Does Trump?  Shouldn't we care significantly more with the current office holder?

If we don't give a shit now, why would we for the next one?

Neal

The last 3 presidents have rung up big debt. I’m looking for solutions. Bitching does nothing for me. That’s why I ask...who will fix it?

I think we all know the answer.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There's no irony old man.  Go back to sleep.

Now this..THIS is irony.  This is all you do.  I've rarely seen an original thought from you at all.  Just a lot of crying and jumping on somebody else's coattails....like you are doing right now.  :lol: 

You really are kinda pathetic....you just fell apart when you daughter left.  Wow. 

Derpity derp derp.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The last 3 presidents have rung up big debt. I’m looking for solutions. Bitching does nothing for me. That’s why I ask...who will fix it?

Trump promised to fix it. Instead he has spent more than any other potus ever.

All we get is deflections here from the dullard Trump dumbfucks

57 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Vote for more Republicans and Democrats. Eventually one of them will fix it... :lies:

On 7/19/2019 at 10:14 AM, Highmark said:

Curious.   What candidate, currently running for President has a debt/deficit reduction plan that you actually believe has a chance to work?

I mean most of the dem candidates are proposing new programs in excess of $3,000,000,000,000 (Trillion) a year and that's just in 2 programs....Medicare for all and tuition free college.  

Spare us the concern for the national debt.  :lol:  

Not sure on currently but if you check out Gore Kerry and Hillary Clinton’s, they were all better than the Republican plans. 

On 7/19/2019 at 10:14 AM, Highmark said:

Curious.   What candidate, currently running for President has a debt/deficit reduction plan that you actually believe has a chance to work?

I mean most of the dem candidates are proposing new programs in excess of $3,000,000,000,000 (Trillion) a year and that's just in 2 programs....Medicare for all and tuition free college.  

Spare us the concern for the national debt.  :lol:  

Not sure on currently but if you check out Gore Kerry and Hillary Clinton’s, they were all better than the Republican plans. 

Remember when collusion with Russia was gonna end all this?

Dems and Canadians with no penis hitched their wagon to the horse, and are still trying to ride it all the way to Trump's second term. :lol:

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Remember when collusion with Russia was gonna end all this?

Dems and Canadians with no penis hitched their wagon to the horse, and are still trying to ride it all the way to Trump's second term. :lol:

Meanwhile Trump ain't fixing shit and looks to be escalating ME conflict.  Sure signs of a winner... :news:

Neal

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Meanwhile Trump ain't fixing shit and looks to be escalating ME conflict.  Sure signs of a winner... :news:

Neal

Shut up, Neal!  Didn’t you hear?  We’re headed back to the moon!!!!

HORAY!!!!

:lmao:

On 7/20/2019 at 9:27 AM, revkevsdi said:

How exactly were any of them better?