Truth

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You stupid fuck the Bush emails were deleted during an investigation, as many as 22 million were deleted.

No it was not ok for the Clinton emails to be deleted, odd that you cry like a little bitch about 30 thousand and say nothing about 22 million.

Odd that you give the Clintons a pass on Everything, 

7 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

lol 22 million emails? I find that hard to believe Bush Jr did 22 million emails total :lol: 

You don’t need to.  It’s all bullshit Dem storyline trying to draw some type of “Bush did it too” comparison to Hillary’s complete and utter fuckery.  It’s laughable.  Totally laughable.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He said it was not OK for Clinton emails to be deleted you dumbfuck...stupid Shelly The Sot.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

You don’t need to.  It’s all bullshit Dem storyline trying to draw some type of “Bush did it too” comparison to Hillary’s complete and utter fuckery.  It’s laughable.  Totally laughable.

And then this dumbfuck chimes in with his usual idiocy....moron.

15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Read the second sentence dumbfuck, I said it was wrong for Clinton, 100% wrong for Clinton to delete emails all 30 some thousand of them, you completely ignore and still support GWB and he deleted 2 million of them.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not bullshit idiot, it is a fact. You are the most laughable thing on this board, keep it up it's fun to watch.

• Haha 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

It's not bullshit idiot, it is a fact. You are the most laughable thing on this board, keep it up it's fun to watch.

You are a fucking clown going the line for the Dems.  This shit you are arguing is fucjing laughable. “muh...Bush deleted 32 million emails..” what a joke!  :lol: 

By the way, why Clinton did with her emails wasn’t wrong...IT WAS ILLEGAL.

You stupid fucking hack.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Facts be damned! Derp! Lololol bahaha bldhddhsjsjsjwywhswiwweeewrjz ##$$334!!! 

Krusty8.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are a fucking clown going the line for the Dems.  This shit you are arguing is fucjing laughable. “muh...Bush deleted 32 million emails..” what a joke!  :lol: 

By the way, why Clinton did with her emails wasn’t wrong...IT WAS ILLEGAL.

You stupid fucking hack.

Well he did dumbfuck look it up for your stupid self.   Clinton deleted, bleached emails and was 100% wrong in doing so during an investigation, and GWB did delete over 2 million emails during an investigation.

Honestly this has to be an act, you can't really be this stupid, or maybe you can, but  keep it up idiot I love laughing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Well he did dumbfuck look it up for your stupid self.   Clinton deleted, bleached emails and was 100% wrong in doing so during an investigation, and GWB did delete over 2 million emails during an investigation.

Honestly this has to be an act, you can't really be this stupid, or maybe you can, but  keep it up idiot I love laughing.

I already read on it years ago.

Your argument is silly.  Like all of your idiotic arguments.  You are a brainless squid.  That’s all there is to it.

”30,000:1 Kill ratios!!!”  :lmao:

Dumb as fuck from our start...and stayed that way.  Jesus.  I mean, wtf..  :lol:

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He said it was not OK for Clinton emails to be deleted you dumbfuck...stupid Shelly The Sot.

His brain got burnt by meth.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He is even dumber than that. He posts in every thread and doesn't really say anything other than incoherent gibberish. Him and 3 or 4 other Swiss cheese brains and a handful of inbred nooks are bots for jihad watch and right scoop. Just here to dumb down the conversation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is even dumber than that. He posts in every thread and doesn't really say anything other than incoherent gibberish. Him and 3 or 4 other Swiss cheese brains and a handful of inbred nooks are bots for jihad watch and right scoop. Just here to dumb down the conversation. 

You bring nothing of real intellect here.  Zero.  I mean, your foreign policy knowledge, well...it’s on par with Jimmy’s.  Dumb as fuck.  Laughable.

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You bring nothing of real intellect here.  Zero.  I mean, your foreign policy knowledge, well...it’s on par with Jimmy’s.  Dumb as fuck.  Laughable.

Reading your posts is like watching handicap people trying to fuck. I cringe every time. I try to look away real fast but I always see it and then I'm like "fuck man, I can't unsee that dumb shit now"

Just now, Anler said:

Reading your posts is like watching handicap people trying to fuck. I cringe every time. I try to look away real fast but I always see it and then I'm like "fuck man, I can't unsee that dumb shit now"

Based on your posts here....my posts are the most intelligent things you read all day.