Muslims lose...finally

Muslims feel their religious ideology supersedes all laws....because their religious ideology is their law and fuck every infidel that opposes them...we should bow down and have our heads sawed off!

Islam, a scourge of the earth we can’t irradicate fast enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

pretty pathetic when the frogs are doing this. funny how the castro boy is pretty silent. well he has given a half assed umm, ehh, uuuuuh to it

This looks so good on him. Rather than commenting on this issue, he decides to comment on Trumps tweets. :wacko:

Just when you think the dolt can't get anymore stupid, he outdoes himself again. :wall:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-fails-to-deal-with-trump-canadians-lose-jobs

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Muslims feel their religious ideology supersedes all laws....because their religious ideology is their law and fuck every infidel that opposes them...we should bow down and have our heads sawed off!

One BILLION Of the fukkers, Zee. It's gonna' take a lot of work. I say feed them all through a Vermeer Wood Grinder. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

One BILLION Of the fukkers, Zee. It's gonna' take a lot of work. I say feed them all through a Vermeer Wood Grinder. 

Finally something I can agree with you on:bc:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Has to be a few decent ones that would want out of the cult - but know they will get their heads cut if they do, so they stay in :dunno:

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Has to be a few decent ones that would want out of the cult - but know they will get their heads cut if they do, so they stay in :dunno:

And that’s how these oppressive religions work.  That’s why they hate the west so much.  The west pulls them into wanting a better life.  Sharia law keeps them in line.

Just now, Zambroski said:

And that’s how these oppressive religions work.  That’s why they hate the west so much.  The west pulls them into wanting a better life.  Sharia law keeps them in line.

Makes you wonder about Snacks's Omar. Why does she still wear the diaper on her head? 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Makes you wonder about Snacks's Omar. Why does she still wear the diaper on her head? 

She’s been indoctrinated to hate America and the West.  Some are just too stupid to do things otherwise.  

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dumb and dumberer every day

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Like usual, I am correct.

Why are you still here?  Do you like your daily beatings?  And yes...that’s exactly what you are getting.  I guess it is the attention you so badly yearn for though.

Now, go moisturize your fragile little Barbie hands.

:lol:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Finally something I can agree with you on:bc:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Derp Derp moooslums is bad cuz day hait other religions. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

And the left actually bows down to them.  

Read “the truth about Islam”, “the wests last chance”,  the muslim brotherhood manifesto”.  Listen to some talks by Aayan Hirsi, etc...  Ignore the reality about mainstream Islam, and how they are playing the oh so tolerant left like fools.  The rest of us understand what is happening.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp Derp moooslums is bad cuz day hait other religions. 

You are a pile of shit apologist.  That’s all there is to it.  Why do you hate women and gays so much?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Read “the truth about Islam”, “the wests last chance”,  the muslim brotherhood manifesto”.  Listen to some talks by Aayan Hirsi, etc...  Ignore the reality about mainstream Islam, and how they are playing the oh so tolerant left like fools.  The rest of us understand what is happening.

There are 1 million Muslims in the excited states and no laws stopping them from buying the same weapons as the Vegas shooter. 

If the bullshit you believe is true, you’d have been dead long ago dumbass 

There are 1 million Muslims in the excited states and no laws stopping them from buying the same weapons as the Vegas shooter. 

If the bullshit you believe is true, you’d have been dead long ago dumbass 

I guarantee Inknow more about Islam than you do.  Try a little education ya fucking turnip.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I guarantee Inknow more about Islam than you do.  Try a little education ya fucking turnip.

:lol:

Just like Trump knows more about ISIS than the Generals!!!!

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s a turnip.  You have the brain of a fucking cantelope

Hey I want to play too.....you have the brain of a Rutabaga!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1