Trump disavows 'send her back' chant from his rally

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t think he should have walked anything back.  But, I see the reason.

Fuck those anti-American piles of shit.  

Exactly.  He’ll win some support back who cry in their pillow daily over his insensitive remarks.   My idealistic fresh out of college still not paying her way niece was all verklempt about it yesterday, but I notice she didn’t make any mention of some of the ridiculous statements coming from those 4, because the media didnt lead her there.  And yes, fuck those anti American pieces of shit.  He is playing the lefts game by their own rules and they dont know how to handle it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, SSFB said:

LOL, imagine being so daft that you try to walk back a crowd atmosphere that you created. :lol:

Its called politics.   

Just now, Zambroski said:

Same here.  

He's playing both sides of the fence.   Its called politics.   While I'd rather see him not and he hasn't much in the past its what politician's do.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  He’ll win some support back who cry in their pillow daily over his insensitive remarks.   My idealistic fresh out of college still not paying her way niece was all verklempt about it yesterday, but I notice she didn’t make any mention of some of the ridiculous statements coming from those 4, because the media didnt lead her there.  And yes, fuck those anti American pieces of shit.  He is playing the lefts game by their own rules and they dont know how to handle it.  

AE58FF2E-2B2B-42E5-9403-8B98B53F4C7E.thumb.jpeg.9f91e5bb64411aa204cc83a5b5ef049a.jpeg

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Nailed it.  These brainless haters want the fight, then....when they get it...HOW DARE HIM!!!!  It’s almost as if they weren’t alive in 2016 during the election.  Dumb as sin.

Just now, Highmark said:

Didn't you say you voted for Trump?

Yeah but he wanted his vote back when Trump said something that made him cry a day later.  He thought Trump would change as soon as he took the oath.

And the history of Pouty’s TDS downfall afterwords has been documented here.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Who’s your favorite Dem candidate so for?  If the election were today which one would you pull the lever for?

Tulsi Gabbard

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure did...but I’ve put down the kool aid.

That only demonstrates the lack of understanding you have on most issues.  You actually think one of those 20 dipshits arrayed against him has a shot to be president.  While the rest of us supported him from day one, knew what we were voting for, and remain in support.  Because there are no better alternatives right now.  ZERO.  So unless you have one, all you sideline chirpers are doing is giving comfort to a bunch of corrupt mother fuckers.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That only demonstrates the lack of understanding you have on most issues.  You actually think one of those 20 dipshits arrayed against him has a shot to be president.  While the rest of us supported him from day one, knew what we were voting for, and remain in support.  Because there are no better alternatives right now.  ZERO.  So unless you have one, all you sideline chirpers are doing is giving comfort to a bunch of corrupt mother fuckers.  

What a load of tripe...I realize Gabbard has zero chance but Tom asked and I’m sorry but I knew (or thought I did) what I was voting for but he has fallen short IMO plus I think his rhetoric is dangerous and apparently he does as well as now he is walking it back some.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a load of tripe...I realize Gabbard has zero chance but Tom asked and I’m sorry but I knew (or thought I did) what I was voting for but he has fallen short IMO plus I think his rhetoric is dangerous and apparently he does as well as now he is walking it back some.

No, Woolie was right on the money.

The rest of this post is jibberish.  How has he fallen short in your eyes?  He makes you an emotional mess?  Man up.

Also, you despise Trump because Tulsi has no chance?  Why not put that hate where it belongs...the Dems.  Or, has TDS just fucked you too hard by now?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, Woolie was right on the money.

The rest of this post is jibberish.  How has he fallen short in your eyes?  He makes you an emotional mess?  Man up.

Also, you despise Trump because Tulsi has no chance?  Why not put that hate where it belongs...the Dems.  Or, has TDS just fucked you too hard by now?

he claimed he would eliminate the debt in 8 years but is on pace to add $10 Trillion to it over that time. In an era where the economy is humming and there has been zero need for stimulus spending.

He will go down as the most reckless spender in modern time.

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he claimed he would eliminate the debt in 8 years but is on pace to add $10 Trillion to it over that time. In an era where the economy is humming and there has been zero need for stimulus spending.

The spending is the one problem I have.  But I’m waiting to see where it goes.  I don’t get my panties all bunched up by projections that are years away.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The spending is the one problem I have.  But I’m waiting to see where it goes.  I don’t get my panties all bunched up by projections that are years away.

X2  we are halfway through his first term. A little gratuitous making predictions about his spending legacy at this point, particularly given what he already has accomplished. The stock market is up 50% in 2 1/2 years, that is impressive by any measure    He has five or six more years to add his conservative majority on the Supreme Court as well, so I don’t see the left taking over anytime soon 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t think he should have walked anything back.  But, I see the reason.

Fuck those anti-American piles of shit.  

He stirred up the hornets nest , the cunts spouted off, created an opportunity for him to bring up how she married her brother - to force the media's hand to investigate, he softens his stance to get the spotlight off him, & all the focus is now on the brother fucker. 

Genius move imo ... :dunno:

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He stirred up the hornets nest , the cunts spouted off, created an opportunity for him to bring up how she married her brother - to force the media's hand to investigate, he softens his stance to get the spotlight off him, & all the focus is now on the brother fucker. 

Genius move imo ... :dunno:

I honestly believe he’s really starting to refine as a politician.  He’s a smart man, in spite of what he sometimes appears. His successes in life cannot be downplayed.

The shit he is doing the the opposition is amazing.  Of course, their complete idiocy walks them right into his swinging blades. His base is growing, and growing stronger.

Hey, “MAGA”...ITS A REAL THING!  :bc:

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Being hot doesn’t qualify for president 

we all know you got the hots for her 

Are you fucking 12 years old or something? 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

He also said he would drain the swamp yet there is Bolton and Pompeo rattling sabers.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He also said he would drain the swamp yet there is Bolton and Pompeo rattling sabers.

They are doing the job he needs them to do.  “Junkyard dogs” that he can pull back at will.  You don’t see the reason for this because, well....you’re kinda dim and your understanding of strategic foreign policies are in line with a three year olds views.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1