Trump disavows 'send her back' chant from his rally

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.  These brainless haters want the fight, then....when they get it...HOW DARE HIM!!!!  It’s almost as if they weren’t alive in 2016 during the election.  Dumb as sin.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah but he wanted his vote back when Trump said something that made him cry a day later.  He thought Trump would change as soon as he took the oath.

And the history of Pouty’s TDS downfall afterwords has been documented here.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No, Woolie was right on the money.

The rest of this post is jibberish.  How has he fallen short in your eyes?  He makes you an emotional mess?  Man up.

Also, you despise Trump because Tulsi has no chance?  Why not put that hate where it belongs...the Dems.  Or, has TDS just fucked you too hard by now?

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly believe he’s really starting to refine as a politician.  He’s a smart man, in spite of what he sometimes appears. His successes in life cannot be downplayed.

The shit he is doing the the opposition is amazing.  Of course, their complete idiocy walks them right into his swinging blades. His base is growing, and growing stronger.

Hey, “MAGA”...ITS A REAL THING!  :bc:

And you have the balls to say my post is jibberish...you spew nothing but nonsense and blather...unaware bonehead.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are doing the job he needs them to do.  “Junkyard dogs” that he can pull back at will.  You don’t see the reason for this because, well....you’re kinda dim and your understanding of strategic foreign policies are in line with a three year olds views.

STFU...junkyard dogs...what a bunch of bullshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you have the balls to say my post is jibberish...you spew nothing but nonsense and blather...unaware bonehead.

Your self-loathing and TDS has made you an ignorant victim.  Probably wasn’t that far a fall though.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STFU...junkyard dogs...what a bunch of bullshit.

Like I said, you don’t understand shit.  Just a whiney little girl.  

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He also said he would drain the swamp yet there is Bolton and Pompeo rattling sabers.

And that means what exactly?  Because guys like you and Ben deem them as swamp creatures that’s he’s not allowed to hire anyone with experience?  Hell why don’t you apply for the job?!

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Because in the left’s eyes, patriots are “racists”.

Your shitty little fascist movement is on life support.  Prognosis: terminal.

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because in the left’s eyes, patriots are “racists”.

Your shitty little fascist movement is on life support.  Prognosis: terminal.

That is speculation on your part. 

But There is no doubt Trump just called racists patriots. 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

As long as he has pasty faced liberal twats panties in a wad, he can do whatever he wants. Wanna play the game? Trump will play the game.

I fucking LOVE THIS. :bc:

It is obvious you support any amount of racism, theft and dishonesty from Trump 

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

As long as he has pasty faced liberal twats panties in a wad, he can do whatever he wants. Wanna play the game? Trump will play the game.

I fucking LOVE THIS. :bc:

Yup!  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That is speculation on your part. 

But There is no doubt Trump just called racists patriots. 

Your posts are hilarious.  

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It is obvious you support any amount of racism, theft and dishonesty from Trump 

Like the theft of 1/6 of our economy by dishonestly saying we could keep our doctor?

That kind of theft and dishonesty?

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And that means what exactly?  Because guys like you and Ben deem them as swamp creatures that’s he’s not allowed to hire anyone with experience?  Hell why don’t you apply for the job?!

Well I'm sure Bolton  is your hero seeing as you are both POS chickenhawks.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How many new conflicts are we involved in under Trump?

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

How many new conflicts are we involved in under Trump?

The air campaign in Yemen for one and who knows how many others...are you denying that Bolton is a lifelong war monger...oh wait of course you are. 

BTW this is a pointless exercise as you are unwilling and incapable of being critical of Trump....for anything. Peace out MoeMoe.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The air campaign in Yemen for one and who knows how many others...are you denying that Bolton is a lifelong war monger...oh wait of course you are. 

BTW this is a pointless exercise as you are unwilling and incapable of being critical of Trump....for anything. Peace out MoeMoe.

So the answer is no, we haven't open up another slave trade in Libya, for example.

I want 2 guys giving me advice. I want a guy like Bolton who will give that side of options, and someone from the other side to give me theirs. Then I would make my decision. Just like Trump already has shown he will do; not attack when the whole left is hoping he will attack to prove their point. :lol:

You want a yes man. You want someone to tell you what you want to hear, not what is a part of a package of options.

You suck as a strategist.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Be sure of whatever you want.  He’s not my hero, but he’s not a POS either,  you realize how fucking stupid you guys sound when you come out and make such dumb proclamations?! 

On 7/20/2019 at 11:07 AM, Snake said:

Like the theft of 1/6 of our economy by dishonestly saying we could keep our doctor?

That kind of theft and dishonesty?

I have a plan where Everyone will be covered for a fraction of the price. 

I can’t release my tax returns when they are being audited. 

I have never met Putin. 

I have met Putin and we get along great 

I didn’t know about the payment to stormy daniels. 

I won’t have time for vacations or golf ( except spending millions of tax dollars per weekend at his own resorts  )

I will cut the deficit in half. 

I will reduce spending. 

I know more about isis than the generals. 

I barely know Epstein 

Ive known him for 15 years, terrific guy likes beautiful women as much as I do. Some are on the very young side. 

Edited by revkevsdi

On 7/20/2019 at 12:49 PM, DriftBusta said:

Be sure of whatever you want.  He’s not my hero, but he’s not a POS either,  you realize how fucking stupid you guys sound when you come out and make such dumb proclamations?! 

You realize how dumb you sound when you defend the guy...Nevermind.....of course you don't. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You realize how dumb you sound when you defend the guy...Nevermind.....of course you don't. 

He was spot on.  Some of you sound like women scorned.  If it’s an act, fine.  But some of you are REALLY good at it.  Eeesh.