So this is how the end begins...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

but you heard the word "read" in that, hence the reason you keep posting it.

well what the fuck does "possess" mean .....like if you went online and printed off the emails then you would be in violation of the law?

Everything said in that Vid was pure bullshit , fuck you

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well what the fuck does "possess" mean .....like if you went online and printed off the emails then you would be in violation of the law?

Everything said in that Vid was pure bullshit , fuck you

i did't say it was 100% legit, just pointing out he didn't say "read". there are, however, rules like this that apply to stolen documents.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i did't say it was 100% legit, just pointing out he didn't say "read". there are, however, rules like this that apply to stolen documents.

:lol: you are such a fucking idiot .....you are really giving snowrider a run for his money. I mean sweet fuck man your neck must be about to break from carry HIllary's water. Fucking moron....could you make yourself look any more pathetic 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I possess the email when I'm reading it, dipshit. How the fuck do you think CNN is getting them, by carrier pigeon?

chiseled in stone and delivered on a flatbed ....highly illegal to possess those. Should have just shot him in the kneecap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you are such a fucking idiot .....you are really giving snowrider a run for his money. I mean sweet fuck man your neck must be about to break from carry HIllary's water. Fucking moron....could you make yourself look any more pathetic 

i'm not the one thinking that cnn is trying to convince people to close their eyes because reading wikileaks is illegal :lmao:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I possess the email when I'm reading it, dipshit. How the fuck do you think CNN is getting them, by carrier pigeon?

wow, really? noggin 1.0 would understand what the guy was referring to, but noggin 2.0 thinks he's saying "don't read them" :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wow, really? noggin 1.0 would understand what the guy was referring to, but noggin 2.0 thinks he's saying "don't read them" :lmao: 

how does the average citizen possess that email in an illegal matter? just curious

omg you fucking bozos. he was not telling people not to look at, read, listen to these documents. he was referring to a law where the media can obtain stolen documents and report them to the public w/out getting in trouble. it's akin to noggin having stolen documents and throwing them around on a street for people to read. the people who read them aren;t in trouble, noggin would be. but for some reason, the media is not liable for "spreading the word". research it if you must.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

omg you fucking bozos. he was not telling people not to look at, read, listen to these documents. he was referring to a law where the media can obtain stolen documents and report them to the public w/out getting in trouble. it's akin to noggin having stolen documents and throwing them around on a street for people to read. the people who read them aren;t in trouble, noggin would be. but for some reason, the media is not liable for "spreading the word". research it if you must.

nope

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger has been laying the beat down on you clowns :lol: You fuckers are so desperate to confirm your preconceived opinions you don't even keep the info in context.   Motomomo takes it out of context and Anar laps it up :lmao: 

Madame President and :bigfinger::lol: Next :bc: 

Dude your posts are all filler, no substance, just like the pink slime used to make your chicken mcnuggets. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wtf happened in here in my absence?

Why would they even say that on a news program? Sounds like scare tactics to me.  I wouldn't put it past them lying fucks. :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i said when the election was over, and it is. :lol:

When your candidate conspires to get one of their friends to become the other side's nominee Id say you're right. :lol:

Just imagine if Kaisich was the nominee for a second, Hillary would be polling like the Donald is now:snack:

Edited by GGNHL

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lmao. 

You're quickly moving from Gulag to guillotine.

9 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

When your candidate conspires to get one of their friends to become the other side's nominee Id say you're right. :lol:

Just imagine if Kaisich was the nominee for a second, Hillary would be polling like the Donald is now:snack:

Kaisich would have been pummeled into submission by CNN , MSNBC and the Clinton machine by the end of the first fucking week .