So this is how the end begins...

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In a rare win for liberty, charges against Goodman have been dropped

I think a shit storm was brewing and they wanted no part of it.  Used to watch her show years ago for some straight news coverage away from MSM.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I can't believe the pounding slinger has been taking today. I'm waiting for him to pull a Webba and take a self imposed leave of absence whilst he heals from the beatings...

He had already said he was gonna leave til after the election back a while ago, so he'd probably try to chalk it up to that:lol:

I just don't understand what is up his ass lately. It's like to openly support Clinton you have to act like a cunt. I liked Bernie supporter Slinger 100 times better, at least he wasn't running around calling people stupid in every thread and would actually admit to the downsides of Clinton...

Just now, GGNHL said:

I liked Bernie supporter Slinger 100 times better, at least he wasn't running around calling people stupid in every thread and would actually admit to the downsides of Clinton...

Funny how that changed after Bernie got screwed. Bernie to Hillary makes no sense to me. One day she's a corporate whore, the next she is the best choice. Stein is a much better choice for those on the left. It's not even close.

6 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

He had already said he was gonna leave til after the election back a while ago, so he'd probably try to chalk it up to that:lol:

I just don't understand what is up his ass lately. It's like to openly support Clinton you have to act like a cunt. I liked Bernie supporter Slinger 100 times better, at least he wasn't running around calling people stupid in every thread and would actually admit to the downsides of Clinton...

Taking on the traits of his reptilian overlords

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Funny how that changed after Bernie got screwed. Bernie to Hillary makes no sense to me. One day she's a corporate whore, the next she is the best choice. Stein is a much better choice for those on the left. It's not even close.

Most of Hillary's votes are going to come from people who are afraid Trump would become president... I hope the GOP explodes after this but party leadership is far too stupid for that. Oh well, I hope Gary Johnson and/or Jill stien can garner at least 10 percent support nationally then the third parties might be taken more seriously in 2020...

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Taking on the traits of his reptilian overlords

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Wait... Remember when slinger wasn't going to support hillary because she's awful...  Back when it looked like bernie would pull it off?

He will suck what ever DemonCUNT cock is put in front of him, been that way forever :flush: 

14 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Wait... Remember when slinger wasn't going to support hillary because she's awful...  Back when it looked like bernie would pull it off?

Sure, then he has the gull to try to question Moto for standing up for what he has held true all along.  Unfucking believable. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He will suck what ever DemonCUNT cock is put in front of him, been that way forever :flush: 

There's at least 3 here that fit that description. The ones who supposedly offer a little "balance" to the forum

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

I can't believe the pounding slinger has been taking today. I'm waiting for him to pull a Webba and take a self imposed leave of absence whilst he heals from the beatings...

2 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Slinger has been laying the beat down on you clowns :lol: You fuckers are so desperate to confirm your preconceived opinions you don't even keep the info in context.   Motomomo takes it out of context and Anar laps it up :lmao: 

Madame President and :bigfinger::lol: Next :bc: 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yes. We even told him that at the time. He insisted he wasn't going to support hillary. I guess we all know how deep he is into the cult more than he does.