The Lie returns

• Platinum Contributing Member

Moe feigning concern as he sucks the Teamster Teat...priceless.

Who here had to change doctors or lost their health plans after the ACA was implemented? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who here had to change doctors or lost their health plans after the ACA was implemented? 

Wat

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I plan to use their plan till retirement. Then I'm going to let YOU pay for my care.

I can't thank you enough. :bc:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I plan to use their plan till retirement. Then I'm going to let YOU pay for my care.

I can't thank you enough. :bc:

Yeah good for you...so did you have to change doctors or lose your health plan? 

BTW I don’t mind as we are a society and there are shared burdens and costs...it’s the way it should work. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah good for you...so did you have to change doctors or lose your health plan?

With a plan like mine? Are you insane?

Motherfucker... I'M UNION!

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

With a plan like mine? Are you insane?

Motherfucker... I'M UNION!

That’s why I asked the question...I don’t know anybody that lost their plans or changed doctors because of ACA. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s why I asked the question...I don’t know anybody that lost their plans or changed doctors because of ACA. 

Because you have no friends. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are trying waaaayy too hard this morning.

If his union changed providers he would probably have to change doctors. Then it would be the unions fault.

Just now, spin_dry said:

The best solution is price controls on medicine and strict regulation on insurance companies. Nothing else will work. 

Agree that we need to use some market controls on medicine but its only 10% of our total HC costs.   Even reducing them 50% will have minimal impact on the system costs as a whole.

"Strict regulation on insurance companies" means Medicare level reimbursement which means massive cuts in pay for everyone in the HC industry.  Most democrats support cuts in pay in the industry.   Real strong middle class policy.   

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Switched to a health savings account because the other plan got too expensive. That count? :dunno: 

Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

Switched to a health savings account because the other plan got too expensive. That count? :dunno: 

Yessir...thanks for the reply...was the cost increase because of the ACA, normal cost increase or both? 

Just now, Highmark said:

Agree that we need to use some market controls on medicine but its only 10% of our total HC costs.   Even reducing them 50% will have minimal impact on the system costs as a whole.

"Strict regulation on insurance companies" means Medicare level reimbursement which means massive cuts in pay for everyone in the HC industry.  Most democrats support cuts in pay in the industry.   Real strong middle class policy.   

I’m not implying just pharmaceuticals when referring to medicine. I’m using the term globally. The delivery system involving medicine in America is fucked. It’s extremely inefficient. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The healthcare issue is what will do Trump in among 12,555 other things.