Delay in Northern Ontario.

Fucking piece of shit Michelin tires.  Both my motorhomes came stock with Michelin XRV tires.  Biggest pieces of shit tires ever developed.  One of the happiest days of my RV ownership was when I shit canned those tires and installed new Toyo M154's.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fucking piece of shit Michelin tires.  Both my motorhomes came stock with Michelin XRV tires.  Biggest pieces of shit tires ever developed.  One of the happiest days of my RV ownership was when I shit canned those tires and installed new Toyo M154's.  

My michelin strers have been stellar.  Can't blame michelin for the shitty rrtread trailer tire that blew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

My michelin strers have been stellar.  Can't blame michelin for the shitty rrtread trailer tire that blew.

True but the Michelin XRV's are notorious for nasty sidewall cracks and falling apart long before the 7 year recommended replacement interval.  My motorhomes ride and handle much better with Toyos.  Michelins have a pretty bad rep in the RV world.  Goodyears do too.  

11 hours ago, Woodsman said:

Looks like a retard gone bad.

The CUNT is a very bad retard.Too bad a bear didn't  come out of the woods and make a meal out of the steaming pile of shit :finger3:

• Haha 1