Trump tweets racist attacks at progressive Democratic congresswomen

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

while not PC his point is sport on.  These people came here to get away from shit holes yet instead of embracing how much better America is and being proud of it they constantly shit on it.  it's amazing they can't focus on the reasons why their parents came to this country and if they want to make wholesale changes to things they can feel free to do it in the countries their families escaped from.  

whoa

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

while not PC his point is sport on.  These people came here to get away from shit holes yet instead of embracing how much better America is and being proud of it they constantly shit on it.  it's amazing they can't focus on the reasons why their parents came to this country and if they want to make wholesale changes to things they can feel free to do it in the countries their families escaped from.  

3 of the 4 were born here...they are in their country for fucks sake and since when is it dissent a ticket out of the country? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

3 of the 4 were born here...they are in their country for fucks sake and since when is it dissent a ticket out of the country? 

yes of parents who knew waht a great country this really is.  Fuck them go back to where their families came from and create your utopia there.  

I was watching a video the other day on one of the financial websites and a girl whose parents had came from russia was saying she wanted things here to be like they were back in soviet Russia when your food and housing was taken care of by the state.  I think her parents should get a free pass if they want to off her for that comment.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

pouts is irked now..   :baby:

Not irked at all...just pointing out where they were born because I have a feeling you didn’t know that.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes of parents who knew waht a great country this really is.  Fuck them go back to where their families came from and create your utopia there.  

I was watching a video the other day on one of the financial websites and a girl whose parents had came from russia was saying she wanted things here to be like they were back in soviet Russia when your food and housing was taken care of by the state.  I think her parents should get a free pass if they want to off her for that comment.  

Haha...OK. They are duly elected and if their constitutents don’t like the job they are doing they will be voted out of office. Sorry their language offends you so much but your issue should be with The President. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not irked at all...just pointing out where they were born because I have a feeling you didn’t know that.

no YOU didn't understand his point as usual

Dumb fuck

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...OK. They are duly elected and if their constitutents don’t like the job they are doing they will be voted out of office. Sorry their language offends you so much but your issue should be with The President. 

sorry the presidents language offends you..

now go piss up a rope

30 minutes ago, Pete said:

pouts is irked now..   :baby:

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

no YOU didn't understand his point as usual

Dumb fuck

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

sorry the presidents language offends you..

now go piss up a rope

Sounds like you’re the one that’s irked Dopo.

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Pretty soon there won't be anymore racism because everything will be considered racist

I’m not even sure what he said is racist but IMO The President no matter who it is should be saying shit like this to members of Congress. 

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump is duly elected.

Sorry his language offends you so much.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

sure what ever you say mr elitist

what did you say about the Japs during WW2?

Yeah just as I thought...

racist fuck

A racist hates every non white. I dislike the Japanese because they attacked us during peacetime. Know the difference dumb ass

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

A racist hates every non white. I dislike the Japanese because they attacked us during peacetime. Know the difference dumb ass

:lol: 

holy fuck your backpedaling is painful to watch.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

:lol: 

holy fuck your backpedaling is painful to watch.

Pay attention frency this has always been my stance. Put me on ignore

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pay attention frency this has always been my stance. Put me on ignore

no it's quite comical actually. You are a full blown racist when it comes to the Japanese. Fact.

Just like you were all for tariffs before you were against them and added in some qualifiers after the fact to try and save face.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no it's quite comical actually. You are a full blown racist when it comes to the Japanese. Fact.

Just like you were all for tariffs before you were against them and added in some qualifiers after the fact to try and save face.

Racism is ok if it’s justified according to MC.

🤡

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Telling 4 members of congress who are of color to return to their countries is racist. 

Keep telling your self it’s not and your a racist too.

Wow, you are out in left field. So you got Trumps a racist out of that blast. I give up,  go ahead and sell this country to the highest bidder on Ebay. :wall:

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

this has nothing to do with race and everything to do with ideology.

go change your depends, pantshitter.

• USA Contributing Member

They tell my kid in school that white hate against blacks is racism, black hate against whites is prejudice.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck Mainecat #2.  Spin the comment to fit your need.

You think all 4 of these clowns will be relevant next election cycle?  One or two of them maybe selling Avon door to door in a couple years.  Oh, sorry......that's probably sexist.