Trump tweets racist attacks at progressive Democratic congresswomen

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I really didnt read anything racist in his tweets..

Nope.... nothing really racist. A whole pile of retarded bullshit with little in the way of actual fact..... but not racist

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Nope.... nothing really racist. A whole pile of retarded bullshit with little in the way of actual fact..... but not racist

I agree..

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I really didnt read anything racist in his tweets..

It was trump talking about a Dem so be default it's racist. What they really meant was probably xenophobic but that doesn't have the shock factor

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It was trump talking about a Dem so be default it's racist. What they really meant was probably xenophobic but that doesn't have the shock factor

I just think when CNN makes up a story about this and spews racism when its not really the case,  it really devalues true racism..And then you have a moron regurgitate it as fact which also devalues racism..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I just think when CNN makes up a story about this and spews racism when its not really the case,  it really devalues true racism..And then you have a moron regurgitate it as fact which also devalues racism..

It sure does and people might start to get numb to the term when certain sources use it like this all the time

Just now, Skidooski said:

It sure does and people might start to get numb to the term when certain sources use it like this all the time

I agree 100%.  

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Our idiot in charge up here uses it all the time, as do others in his cabinet. Don't believe in Global warming, you're a racist. This lady asks where the money is from Trudope that is oweing. He immediately calls her a racist.  If you are aginst "illegal immigration" he calls you a racist. :wacko:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4397026/trudeau-calls-out-woman-racism/

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-trudeau-plays-the-race-card-against-scheer

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Our idiot in charge up here uses it all the time, as do others in his cabinet. Don't believe in Global warming, you're a racist. This lady asks where the money is from Trudope that is oweing. He immediately calls her a racist.  If you are aginst "illegal immigration" he calls you a racist. :wacko:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4397026/trudeau-calls-out-woman-racism/

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-trudeau-plays-the-race-card-against-scheer

Its really sad and pathetic what these people do..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Telling 4 members of congress who are of color to return to their countries is racist. 

Keep telling your self it’s not and your a racist too.

ok

its not

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your a racist but I knew that already

sure what ever you say mr elitist

what did you say about the Japs during WW2?

Yeah just as I thought...

racist fuck

Edited by Pete

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Telling 4 members of congress who are of color to return to their countries is racist. 

Shut up, you racist!

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So are you. You hate Japanese people remember 

so what you’re saying is that you and trump are birds of a feather 

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are one of the biggest, longest standing racists to ever post on this board.  You've been making racist comments on HCS since 2004 when I joined and likely long before.  Your opinion on who is and isn't a racist holds no water what so ever.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

while not PC his point is sport on.  These people came here to get away from shit holes yet instead of embracing how much better America is and being proud of it they constantly shit on it.  it's amazing they can't focus on the reasons why their parents came to this country and if they want to make wholesale changes to things they can feel free to do it in the countries their families escaped from.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1