Record 100+ days in central North America since 1988

NASA predicted skyrocketing numbers of 100* plus degree days for central North America beyond 1988 from man made global warming 

well they got it half right. It’s been a record amount of days but because of a big lack of them. Days at 100+ degrees per year have gone down significantly. Interesting tidbit 

9 minutes ago, Duke KaBoom said:

NASA predicted skyrocketing numbers of 100* plus degree days for central North America beyond 1988 from man made global warming 

well they got it half right. It’s been a record amount of days but because of a big lack of them. Days at 100+ degrees per year have gone down significantly. Interesting tidbit 

No way!! Your reading one of those oil company posts again, aren't you!? :lol:

I still get a chuckle out of this one, namely the wording about computer modelling. How stupid does one have to be to think computer models can predict anything accurately. 

Climmmi.jpg

Edited by irv

Just now, irv said:

No way!! Your reading one of those oil company posts again, aren't you!? :lol:

I still get a chuckle out of this one, namely the wording about computer moedlling. How stupid does one have to be to think computer models can predict anything accurately. 

Climmmi.jpg

I think they actually predicted around double the days per year over 100* but it actually went down a lot :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Duke KaBoom said:

I think they actually predicted around double the days per year over 100* but it actually went down a lot :lol: 

It's unbelievable what some people will believe when they can't think for themselves. :news:

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Democrats sure try like hell, they thought Hillary was a lock for the POTUS. :lol:

The same media that told me Hillary Clinton had a 95% chance of winning now tells me Trump’s approval ratings are low.

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I remember 88 being real dry lots of water shortages then :news:

I worked for my dad building swimming pools until the fall of 89. I remember one of those last summers where we couldn't fill pools during a 6-8 week period unless we trucked in the water from a private well. Probably was '88.

I remember the summer of 88 as well. We had something like 36 days over 90. It hasn’t been nearly that hot since.