President Trump Delivers Lifesaving Deregulation

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, your chances of dying from cancer (especially lung) because you smoked for alot of years are greater than the fat fuck who went on a diet and hasn't had cake in 4-5 years. :lol:

I'll outlive your children.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll outlive your children.

Well....it ain't like you've had to endure any trauma or hardship there Peacetime. Stands to reason you'd be in decent shape for your age

Just now, f7ben said:

Well....it ain't like you've had to endure any trauma or hardship there Peacetime. Stands to reason you'd be in decent shape for your age

Pour .17

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a little cunt you are.

Snake says "fat fucks should die" and at the same time he's choking on cigs for 30+ years of his life......infinite wisdom from the pinnacle of health. :lol:

52 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord dude what's with the morbid uncompassion? Give your head a shake. Don't working people contribute their entire lives by having FICA deductions taken from their pay? According to you, it sounds like most of us have a big refund coming. :lol: When do we get to stop paying disability for all the able bodied people who are on disability?

it's all about return on dollars, you invest resources where you will get a return.   we care more today about keeping people alive than their quality of life,  giving an old person a kidney or heart or liver really makes no sense,  For most of them those are self inflicted wounds.  My MIL just cost the taxpayers tens of thousands to be kept alive another couple of years,  same thing happened with my grandparents.  I know where my parents thoughts lay on this issue and they are very close to mine so choosing to not give them care will be an easy choice when the time comes.   

56 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fat fucks should die.

agreed their care should be limited compared to someone in good health when they are old.  

52 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord dude what's with the morbid uncompassion? Give your head a shake. Don't working people contribute their entire lives by having FICA deductions taken from their pay? According to you, it sounds like most of us have a big refund coming. :lol: When do we get to stop paying disability for all the able bodied people who are on disability?

it's all about return on dollars, you invest resources where you will get a return.   we care more today about keeping people alive than their quality of life,  giving an old person a kidney or heart or liver really makes no sense,  For most of them those are self inflicted wounds.  My MIL just cost the taxpayers tens of thousands to be kept alive another couple of years,  same thing happened with my grandparents.  I know where my parents thoughts lay on this issue and they are very close to mine so choosing to not give them care will be an easy choice when the time comes.   

56 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fat fucks should die.

agreed their care should be limited compared to someone in good health when they are old.  

39 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Snake says "fat fucks should die" and at the same time he's choking on cigs for 30+ years of his life......infinite wisdom from the pinnacle of health. :lol:

Dont you hate when your narrative dies? :lol:

Guy who owed the Cabin across from me got Lung Cancer 7 years after he stopped smoking, he died +/- 2 years ago..he was on Chemo and survived almost 2 years, then he got a Cancerous tumor in his neck and back into his lungs..

My mom(62), sister(64), and all my Aunts/Uncles except for one Uncle and my dad, ALL died from Smoking, dad never smoked, neither have I.