Democrats now attacking fake ass AOC

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's simple.

Either you think America is perfect in every way or you hate everything.

I think neither. I just think I’d rather live here than anywhere else in the world

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Disdain and not dangling off anything you partisan hack flat earth nitwit fucktard.

You mad bro?? Lmao 😂 truth must hurt as you brought out the flat earth sick burn

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You mad bro?? Lmao 😂 truth must hurt as you brought out the flat earth sick burn

Not mad at all and why do you assume that anybody that thinks this country can be better wants to live somewhere else?  

BTW the flat earth belief should always be brought up because it's so fucking stupid it makes every thing you say suspect.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not mad at all and why do you assume that anybody that thinks this country can be better wants to live somewhere else?  

BTW the flat earth belief should always be brought up because it's so fucking stupid it makes every thing you say suspect.

The flat earth thing as you call it is deflection. Every time it’s brought up it’s after I irritate one of you. I haven’t said anything about flat earth in years. Yet every few weeks one of you bring it up. I just chuckle 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I agree with you end pointless wars

They're all pointless, but one would think you'd be more sympathetic to victims of our foreign policy, which you endorse wholeheartedly everytime you get all self righteous about how awesome America is.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

They're all pointless, but one would think you'd be more sympathetic to victims of our foreign policy, which you endorse wholeheartedly everytime you get all self righteous about how awesome America is.

America is awesome. Unlike you I can separate America from the military industrial complex and our shit political system and it’s corrupt politicians 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

America is awesome. Unlike you I can separate America from the military industrial complex and our shit political system and it’s corrupt politicians 

You can try to pretend they're separate issues, but they're not.

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's simple.

Either you think America is perfect in every way or you hate everything.

Nobody likes to listen to (or read) constant whining and hatred.  That’s why it is said....and rightfully so.

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck I hate it when people say this....nothing but intellectual dishonesty and laziness. 

Seems most of the “intellectual dishonesty and laziness” is coming from cryers here who, quite frankly have to be some of the dumbest policy “experts” I’ve ever witnessed.

Bitterness doesn’t make somebody “woke”.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nobody likes to listen to (or read) constant whining and hatred.  That’s why it is said....and rightfully so.

Seems most of the “intellectual dishonesty and laziness” is coming from cryers here who, quite frankly have to be some of the dumbest policy “experts” I’ve ever witnessed.

Bitterness doesn’t make somebody “woke”.

Shut up stupid

50 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The flat earth thing as you call it is deflection. Every time it’s brought up it’s after I irritate one of you. I haven’t said anything about flat earth in years. Yet every few weeks one of you bring it up. I just chuckle 

It is not deflection and yeah your idiocy does irritate me...anything else? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Strangers on the internet who share their opinion irritate me and make me mad!!!  I wish everyone would keep their opinions to themselves if they don’t agree with me!!!!”

Idiot.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My idiocy? You’re a clown 🤡 of the highest order. You follow me around this site like a little sheep commenting on everything I say. If I irritate you so much why not block me?  

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2019 at 7:54 AM, jtssrx said:

He’s right even Snyder was a liberal. Snyder had a chance to dump common core he didn’t. Then we get him replaced with a complete empty pants suit in Granholm 2.0 who’s answer to everything  is tax tax tax. Michigan hasn’t had a Republican united state Senator my entire life and Stabanow who was a rubber stamp for Obama easily beat a very good young black republican in John James. He’s running again but mark my words Peters will beat him easily as well because the state is full of dipshit left tards that don’t bother to research shit

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

My idiocy? You’re a clown 🤡 of the highest order. You follow me around this site like a little sheep commenting on everything I say. If I irritate you so much why not block me?  

I don't follow you at all you dope....The first post is you responding to me in a thread I started so stop following me  around like a little sheep! 

See how fucking stupid you sound? 

OMG here  are two more posts.....for the love of god stop following me around!!!!!!!!!

On 7/12/2019 at 8:47 PM, jtssrx said:

Dispute each point if it’s bullshit or shut your fucking mouth

On 7/12/2019 at 10:18 PM, jtssrx said:

You clearly can’t 

You don’t know anything about me. 

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Go help them there.

youre one of those typical liberals who want to feel morally superior for your thoughts while not actually  doing a single thing to help anyone anywhere. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Duke KaBoom said:

Go help them there.

youre one of those typical liberals who want to feel morally superior for your thoughts while not actually  doing a single thing to help anyone anywhere. 

Thats the definition of a liberal.

57 minutes ago, Duke KaBoom said:

Go help them there.

9 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Thats the definition of a liberal.

IMG_4652.GIF.010b2f8e849c9ecdc7564d264cc54795.GIF

How about simplicity? Are you for or against an open border policy? 

I think a case can be made to increase legal immigration but the current situation of Sanctuary cities and a push for little or no restrictions at the border have to go.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't follow you at all you dope....The first post is you responding to me in a thread I started so stop following me  around like a little sheep! 

See how fucking stupid you sound? 

You do follow me around it’s comical