Worlds most competitive economies: Canada now falls to its lowest spot ever in rankings

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

one year prior to 2017 - I know Frenchy I just said you would post an older article and YOU DID just that :lol: 

keep them coming 

Dude that was after Trudeau took office. Those are the balance sheet numbers showing what he inherited. You lose. Again. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Dude that was after Trudeau took office. Those are the balance sheet numbers showing what he inherited. You lose. Again. 

Hey if you think an article from 2016 is your refute for a 2017 claim - go with it 

I posted the article from 2017 and you have yet to refute it with anything valid - why is that?  because its 100% true thats why

I don't care Frenchy - in the meantime enjoy the eoconomy...

If the economy isn't good - which Provinces are bringing those numbers down :dunno:  Ontario?  

I'll wait for your answer

Edited by 1trailmaker

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Hey if you think an article from 2016 is your refute for a 2017 claim - go with it 

I don't care Frenchy - in the meantime enjoy the eoconomy...

If the economy isn't good - which Provinces are bringing those numbers down :dunno:  Ontario?  

I'll wait for your answer

It’s not an article. It’s the PBO report from their own website that clearly shows what the libs were claiming to be a lie. It’s a fucking balance sheet you dope. 

Just now, frenchy said:

It’s not an article. It’s the PBO report from their own website that clearly shows what the libs were claiming to be a lie. It’s a fucking balance sheet you dope. 

do you understand DEFERRED and what it means?

You posted the numbers from 2016 no one is saying that is wrong -  2017 you are claiming is wrong for some reason and can't produce even ONE FACT

pretty funny for a guy that thinks Harper isn't the worst in our history -  the numbers don't lie 

Mulroney is next 

when are you going to wake up to facts the CPC have created 78% of our debt since 1960

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

You posted the numbers from 2016 no one is saying that is wrong -  2017 you are claiming is wrong for some reason and can't produce even ONE FACT

pretty funny for a guy that thinks Harper isn't the worst in our history -  the numbers don't lie 

Mulroney is next 

when are you going to wake up to facts the CPC have created 78% of our debt since 1960

That’s not how it works. Tell me what spending was deferred exactly please. 

Never mind the PBO numbers that show clearly  once the fiscal year had already ended that did not happen. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

That’s not how it works. Tell me what spending was deferred exactly please. 

Never mind the PBO numbers that show clearly  once the fiscal year had already ended that did not happen. 

Why so butt hurt over Harper?  seems strange -  He was okay for a while but ended up like the others with massive debts 

FACT not fiction

Funny Harper had a recession to deal with but Wynne didn't :lol: fck ONEWAYS 

Trudeau will pass that mark if he makes another term -  as we know only ONE PARTY has ever saved us money and that is the LIBERALS under JEAN.

but you will say that isn't true either 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why so butt hurt over Harper?  seems strange -  He was okay for a while but ended up like the others with massive debts 

FACT not fiction

Funny Harper had a recession to deal with but Wynne didn't :lol: fck ONEWAYS 

Trudeau will pass that mark if he makes another term -  as we know only ONE PARTY has ever saved us money and that is the LIBERALS under JEAN.

but you will say that isn't true either 

What spending exactly was deferred meat head? 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Mulroney is next 

Why don’t you understand that debt is only bad when Liberals are in power. 

You don’t see Trumpsters whining about the US debt do you?