Worlds most competitive economies: Canada now falls to its lowest spot ever in rankings

3 minutes ago, irv said:

But, but, Trail says we have the best economy ever and will continue to do so. :wacko:

He’s also a part time postal worker that is literally high all the time 

• Like 1

Trudeau must have forgot about the North and its resource sector.  Big gains coming from them. 

October can't come soon enough.  If theres a switch, Canada will come back full force.

:lol:  Slug this was posted a while ago :lol:  do you even know what this all means?

here is a good quote from your link

Through the 1990s and early 2000s, Canada consistently ranked among the top 10 most competitive economies, but the country began a slow descent around 2015, when oil prices collapsed ― though that is only a small part of the reason for the decline.

And this problem can’t be pinned on Trudeau’s Liberals or any one previous government ― it’s a long-term trend in Canada’s economy.

Do you guys honestly think the USA is a third place country :dunno:  

9618c9fa31fd8a1e5111bc1c8227a2bb

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

Fail why’d you hide your tail and cower after I proved you wrong claiming Trudeau inherited a $11B + deficit? 

:lol:   no you thought you did, posting REBEL article 1 year before the claim was made  isn't working and proves nothing.   Please any time you have facts post them, most likely I have already seen it but it might help you look better in SLUGS eyes ---

record profits for companies

record employment

record low unemployment

consumer confiidence highest level ever

you post your facts now

but you truly believe FORD and his 15 billoin deficit right :  I have no doubt that is how your mind works

Again THIS ARTICLE CLEARLY STATES THIS IS NOT A TRUDEAU PROBLEM so it is you that cowers 

Oh and tell me again how you think USA isn't competitive like it was under Obama :dunno:  what a tool 

Edited by 1trailmaker

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   no you thought you did, posting REBEL article 1 year before the claim was made  isn't working and proves nothing.   Please any time you have facts post them, most likely I have already seen it but it might help you look better in SLUGS eyes ---

record profits for companies

record employment

record low unemployment

consumer confiidence highest level ever

you post your facts now

but you truly believe FORD and his 15 billoin deficit right :  I have no doubt that is how your mind works

Again THIS ARTICLE CLEARLY STATES THIS IS NOT A TRUDEAU PROBLEM so it is you that cowers 

Oh and tell me again how you think USA isn't competitive like it was under Obama :dunno:  what a tool 

I posted the actual PBO report that clearly showed your claim to be a complete fabrication. Of course you never responded to that post you mouth breathing retard. 

Just now, frenchy said:

I posted the actual PBO report that clearly showed your claim to be a complete fabrication. Of course you never responded to that post you mouth breathing retard. 

that was publishes 1 year prior to the claim - yes I posted that info tooo

Try to keep up Frenchy - first thing is look at the date of your article and get back to me........

In the mean time enjoy the best economy Canada has seen in  a very long time -------------  Make sure you don't speak of economy and only speak about SNC and the sunglasses someone gave Trudeau 

June 27 2017 

rime Minister Justin Trudeau insisted Tuesday that his Liberal government has been keeping its promise to be fiscally responsible and blamed the previous Conservative administration for being at least partly responsible for higher-than-expected deficits.

Trudeau maintained the Liberals remained consistent with their 2015 election commitment to add about $10 billion in new spending for 2016-17, their first full year in office.

He argued, however, that the Liberals had to deal with a baseline deficit of $18 billion after coming to power, even though their Tory predecessors had predicted a balanced budget.

The Tories have long disputed Liberal claims that they left the country in the red at the time of their electoral defeat, which came part way through the 2015-16 fiscal year.

now FRENCHY will post his article from 2016 one year prior as a refuting piece :lol:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

that was publishes 1 year prior to the claim - yes I posted that info tooo

Try to keep up Frenchy - first thing is look at the date of your article and get back to me........

In the mean time enjoy the best economy Canada has seen in  a very long time -------------  Make sure you don't speak of economy and only speak about SNC and the sunglasses someone gave Trudeau 

Wrong you dumb fuck. It was published well in to Trudeau’s mandate. They publish monthly reports mouth breather. 

On 6/21/2019 at 8:09 AM, frenchy said:

consider yourself......

OWNED!

https://www.pbo-dpb.gc.ca/en/blog/news/BUD2016KeyUpdate

April 2016, well after Trudeau took office, PBO data shows a 15/16 budgetary balance of -1.6B, and even that minor amount was because of things outside of Harper's control (2015/16 FYE spending under Trudeau) so essentially a balanced budget.

You are a fucking retard who swallows liberal talking points like gospel truth. Now...…….BACK TO THE SANDBOX!

Our_Community_Place_Sandbox.jpg

Here you go mouth breather. 

Just now, frenchy said:

Wrong you dumb fuck. It was published well in to Trudeau’s mandate. They publish monthly reports mouth breather. 

:lol:   you would post it if it was :lol: 

any time you want to post something do so, look at the date first 

I don't expect anything anytime soon in the meantime enjoy the day