“My Mayor Pete Problem”

All this makes Mary Pete different from every other left-leaning neoliberal in exactly zero ways.

Because let's face it. The only thing that distinguishes the mayor of South Bend from all those other well-educated reasonably intelligent white dudes who wanna be president is what he does with his dick (and possibly his ass, although I get a definite top-by-default vibe from him, which is to say that I bet he thinks about getting fucked but he's too uptight to do it).

So let's dish the dish, homos. You know and I know that Mary Pete is a gay teenager. He's a fifteen-year-old boy in a Chicago bus station wondering if it's a good idea to go home with a fifty-year-old man so that he'll finally understand what he is.

He's been out for, what, all of four years, and if I understand the narrative, he married the first guy he dated. And we all know what happens when gay people don’t get a real adolescence because they spent theirs in the closet: they go through it after they come out. And because they're adults with their own incomes and no parents to rein them in they do it on steroids (often literally).

If Shortest Way Home [Buttgieg's book] (I mean really, can you think of a more treacly title?) makes one thing clear, Mary Pete was never a teenager.

But you can't run away from that forever. Either it comes out or it eats you up inside. It can be fun, it can be messy, it can be tragic, it can be progenitive, transformative, ecstatic, or banal, but the last thing I want in the White House is a gay man staring down 40 who suddenly realizes he didn't get to have all the fun his straight peers did when they were teenagers.

I'm not saying I don’t want him to shave his chest or do Molly or try being the lucky Pierre (the timing's trickier than it looks, but it can be fun when you work it out). These are rites of passage for a lot of gay men, and it fuels many aspects of gay culture. But like I said, I don’t want it in the White House.

I want a man whose mind is on his job, not what could have been--or what he thinks he can still get away with.

Amazing thing when you hit the link:

https://newrepublic.com/article/154457/mayor-pete-problem?utm_content=bufferd1591&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Somebody sure thinks about gay alot. :lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Makes ya think that there’s something someone might not be talkin bout. 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you fuckin serious? They have brainwashed you to downplay anyone that’s educated and intelligent? And he’s gay?  really?

You get that the author is a liberal faggot, right?

When you think about it, could Clinton ( blow job ), George Bush ( the fuck son-of-bitch, Middle East War 3 Trillion dolllars, lives lost ) or the black Demon Obie, ( Trayvon race war, ) been any worse than a gay guy in there? Not defendin' gays, but just sayin'.  :dunno:

I hate Obie and his thing they call Michelle almost as much. With their hatred for whites, they could motivate and incite a fukken black to commit an act of violence on a white. Many blacks have marginal impulse control, and could act out, after being justified by the Obamas. VERY BAD STUFF. 

I literally just got done eatin' some wicked good Special Fried Rice from a good Chinese restaurant. 

I'm trying to deep breath, and relax so I don't barf on the keyboard. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You aren't kidding anybody....you love bush!!!!!! 

IMG_4843.thumb.JPG.20e4b5b85ed2eb5fcb8d177084314089.JPG

That'd look realy cute in a thong bikini!! :lol:

Edited by irv
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I literally just got done eatin' some wicked good Special Fried Rice from a good Chinese restaurant. 

I'm trying to deep breath, and relax so I don't barf on the keyboard. 

Special pudding on it?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

No doubt.

Being gay and all.

You'd stare at it all day if a black penis!

:owned:

You and TheGayOne are the penis pilots around here, not me. GTFO, you faggots!!!