WSOP

Why do they let these douchebags wear shades? 

Discuss. :news: 

sorry Momo there’s no chance of sodomy, the breath of cock, your fascination of seeing male genitalia when you look at another man’s head, or man on man hard core sex being discussed here so just stay out. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

sorry Momo there’s no chance of sodomy, the breath of cock, your fascination of seeing male genitalia when you look at another man’s head, or man on man hard core sex being discussed here so just stay out. 

They spend a lot of time reading each other to try to figure out if a person is bluffing or not. You can see a lot in the eyes...

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

They spend a lot of time reading each other to try to figure out if a person is bluffing or not. You can see a lot in the eyes...

Yeah I know. That’s why shades should be banned! 

I used to love playing.  I used to host a two table game every month.  I haven’t played in at least a year.  The local lake bars used to host decent tourneys.  

I made this comment years ago but, it’d be fun if we all joined the same online poker site and had our own table.  Mix in all this shit slinging with some Texas hold ‘em.  

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

Sodomite midget posts what? :finger3:

:fuckoff:

Edited by Momorider

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I used to love playing.  I used to host a two table game every month.  I haven’t played in at least a year.  The local lake bars used to host decent tourneys.  

I made this comment years ago but, it’d be fun if we all joined the same online poker site and had our own table.  Mix in all this shit slinging with some Texas hold ‘em.  

I play online all the time. No money just for fun. The first time I tried Texas hold ‘em I got smoked so I’ve been trying to get better. I got the hang of it now.

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I play online all the time. No money just for fun. The first time I tried Texas hold ‘em I got smoked so I’ve been trying to get better. I got the hang of it now.

yeah, I got pretty heavy into pokerstars.com for a while.  Just fun to have up on a screen and play.  Mostly just played free tables because I didn't want to be locked in.  I did play some money games for a while though.  Got up to $800 then bought into a tourney table.  I was the second one knocked out.  I had a fucking flush...I had to call the all-in!!

Honestly, I don't trust internet poker for real money play.