Alaska's Hess Creek Fire is currently the nation's biggest wildfire in 2019

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Hess Creek fire is really smoking up the Interior of Alaska.  Fairbanks has been under a fog of smoke for a few weeks.  

There are a dozen or so smaller fires in South Central AK that are making Anchorage and the Valley a little smoky.  Nothing too bad though.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Hess Creek fire is really smoking up the Interior of Alaska.  Fairbanks has been under a fog of smoke for a few weeks.  

There are a dozen or so smaller fires in South Central AK that are making Anchorage and the Valley a little smoky.  Nothing too bad though.  

Climate change man we are all gonna die :crazy:

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Isn’t Alaska always on fire???  I always remember fires burning up there when I worked up there in the early 2000’s

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Isn’t Alaska always on fire???  I always remember fires burning up there when I worked up there in the early 2000’s

From late June to mid August yes there are fires all over the place.  The vast majority of fires are in areas that are completely uninhabited.  Same is true for this year.  I think this years fire season may be less severe than most.  It's definitely not much more severe that's for sure.  

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

From late June to mid August yes there are fires all over the place.  The vast majority of fires are in areas that are completely uninhabited.  Same is true for this year.  I think this years fire season may be less severe than most.  It's definitely not much more severe that's for sure.  

I think the only reason spin posted this story and it even is news is cause the extreme lack of fire season in the lower 48 to this point in the year is why remote Alaska fires are making news at all.  Large Alaska fires are just a typical thing every year.

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I think the only reason spin posted this story and it even is news is cause the extreme lack of fire season in the lower 48 to this point in the year is why remote Alaska fires are making news at all.  Large Alaska fires are just a typical thing every year.

Bingo.

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why weren’t you taking the forest to prevent this?  

Whats the point of having a president who knows more about the environment than anyone if you won’t do what he says?

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why weren’t you taking the forest to prevent this?  

Whats the point of having a president who knows more about the environment than anyone if you won’t do what he says?

You try so hard it pathetic..:lol:

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 3:40 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

:true:

Sounded like him.

I remember when my drunk cousins used to slap him around for being a bitch ass little white boy.

He used to be a Brice worker or something, I think he shoveled dog shit when the real workers extended the run way in tanana

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Sounded like him.

I remember when my drunk cousins used to slap him around for being a bitch ass little white boy.

He used to be a Brice worker or something, I think he shoveled dog shit when the real workers extended the run way in tanana

I used to bring grams and fifths into the villages and fuck your nasty Indian women that unfortunately is the only women that you will ever know....  they love us white guys vs you dropped drunken pot marked face eskimos

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Sounded like him.

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I used to bring grams and fifths into the villages and fuck your nasty Indian women that unfortunately is the only women that you will ever know....  they love us white guys vs you dropped drunken pot marked face eskimos

Uh oh Grabs....sounds like Frankie telling the truth angered you some.