Racer says!!!!

We should all be mad about lawyers that defend presumed innocent clients and we should not be mad about attorney general's that let convicted child predators off without punishment 

:lol:

everyday I'm continually amazed at just how God damned retarded you fucking idiots are

Just now, racer254 said:

I love the attention when I get threads started with my username.  It means I am living rent free

Stupid motherfucker.....its not attention. Its laughing at just how fucking brain dead you are

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I honestly didnt think people could be so fucking dumb. Every day here they outdo themselves

You really should go on Facebook then you can see just how much of your friends and family are retarded! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

You really should go on Facebook then you can see just how much of your friends and family are retarded! 

I cant do that......I'd kill myself

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Stupid motherfucker.....its not attention. Its laughing at just how fucking brain dead you are

It's ok benny, most people don't realize when they are being outwitted or played.  At least now, the people who have me on ignore will want to go see what you are lashing out about. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant do that......I'd kill myself

I'd say its probably the number one source influencing people today. So much bullshit getting thrown around. 

Just now, racer254 said:

It's ok benny, most people don't realize when they are being outwitted or played.  At least now, the people who have me on ignore will want to go see what you are lashing out about. 

Derp....I think people shouldn't get lawyers even though they are presumed innocent ....deep derp

Also Attorney Generals letting convicted child molesters off isnt as bad as lawyers who represent them before they are convicted.....deep deep derp 

Brain dead motherfucker 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah ha! you are getting khoshoggied by racer! 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just now, SSFB said:

There's nothing more American than the right to a lawyer. :news:

Derp....those lawyers are scum....deep

Acosta was just doing his job when he let a convicted chomo walk derp derp

It's the left that loves pedos derp