Morning with sludgy and momo.

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

It's the truth.

Sad but true.

Momo owned your ass!

You know it's false but you cling to being against me that you'll reach around on any one you can. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

You know it's false but you cling to being against me that you'll reach around on any one you can. 

:lmao:at the actual homosexual trying to deflect from the fact everyone knows he is a Sodomite  :gfight:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lmao:at the actual homosexual trying to deflect from the fact everyone knows he is a Sodomite  :gfight:

Dude, no one on this forum knows anything about you, except that you love gay talk and detailed descriptions of your disturbing sexual fantasies.   I have no problem with gay people such as yourself, just don't involve me in those descriptive fantasies :bc: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Dude, no one on this forum knows anything about you, except that you love gay talk and detailed descriptions of your disturbing sexual fantasies.   I have no problem with gay people such as yourself, just don't involve me in those descriptive fantasies :bc: 

Obviously you have no problem with gays you are one :guzzle: Faggot 

• Haha 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Obviously you have no problem with gays you are one :guzzle: Faggot 

Funny how you skirt around anything that questions your sexuality just like skirt you wear to the truck stop fagmont!!!11

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Sounds just like p550.

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Funny how you skirt around anything that questions your sexuality just like skirt you wear to the truck stop fagmont!!!11

I have 7 grandchildren Faggot just idiots midget shitstains and actual homosexuals on snowmobile forums make up :lies: and :bullshit: to hide and deflect  their obvious homosexuality 

• Thanks 1

I have 7 grandchildren Faggot just idiots midget shitstains and actual homosexuals on snowmobile forums make up :lies: and :bullshit: to hide and deflect  their obvious homosexuality 

No one believes a compulsive liar.  You're likely a gay living with another gay.  

Just now, Kev144 said:

No one believes a compulsive liar.  You're likely a gay living with another gay.  

No likely about you being gay Faggot, you live with multiple homos no doubt :fuckyou:

• Thanks 1

No likely about you being gay Faggot, you live with multiple homos no doubt :fuckyou:

lying about grandkids..... probably best someone like you doesnt have kids near them.  

21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Only :lies: be told in here is by you Faggot :finger:

21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Is that the soccer player with the big mouth?

Hey, me and Kev are the few that have posted themselves and their women. Time for you two penis pilots to post up!! So, start postin'!!! 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, me and Kev are the few that have posted themselves and their women. Time for you two penis pilots to post up!! So, start postin'!!! 

Where's you're pic?

Link?

No link?

If you don't post a pic of you and your bitch by 6pm eastern time, then you agree, you are fs.com biggest faggot of all time!

👍

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Where's you're pic?

Link?

No link?

If you don't post a pic of you and your bitch by 6pm eastern time, then you agree, you are fs.com biggest faggot of all time!

👍

:true: 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Time is up!

Polaris550

SELF KNIGHTED FS.COM BIGGEST FAGGOT OF ALL TIME!!

Congrats Gimp Faced Troll Man!!

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:bc: 

Me and Kev are amongst the few that had the big balls to post ourselves and our women. You faggots refuse

to post, 'cause you're faggot queer chickens. We " OWN " you to the MAX!!!!   :owned::owned: 

12 hours ago, awful knawful said:

It's the truth.

Sad but true.

Momo owned your ass!

We all " OWN " your ass, 'cause you're a fukken faggot. Now suck that dick, and swallow that " OWNAGE CUM "!!!