Ted Nugent Says Michigan Doesn't Qualify As America Anymore

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This guy is a fucking douche nozzle has been....Texas can have him.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/07/11/ted-nugent-michigan/1705285001/

Even the biggest rednecks think he’s a joke. I watched some of his recent interview on joe rogan. The guy doesn’t even listen to questions or have a conversation. He’s like a patchwork quilt of quips and regurgitated phrases spewed out over and over. He’s like a ted nugent pull string doll. Even joe couldn’t salvage that interview. 

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This guy is a fucking douche nozzle has been....Texas can have him.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/07/11/ted-nugent-michigan/1705285001/

He’s right even Snyder was a liberal. Snyder had a chance to dump common core he didn’t. Then we get him replaced with a complete empty pants suit in Granholm 2.0 who’s answer to everything  is tax tax tax. Michigan hasn’t had a Republican united state Senator my entire life and Stabanow who was a rubber stamp for Obama easily beat a very good young black republican in John James. He’s running again but mark my words Peters will beat him easily as well because the state is full of dipshit left tards that don’t bother to research shit

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

He’s right even Snyder was a liberal. Snyder had a chance to dump common core he didn’t. Then we get him replaced with a complete empty pants suit in Granholm 2.0 who’s answer to everything  is tax tax tax. Michigan hasn’t had a Republican united state Senator my entire life and Stabanow who was a rubber stamp for Obama easily beat a very good young black republican in John James. He’s running again but mark my words Peters will beat him easily as well because the state is full of dipshit left tards that don’t bother to research shit

Did you seriously type that with a straight face?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Pete said:

Ted rocks

especially when he upset the emotional pussies  

9 hours ago, Pete said:

Why be upset? You’re anti American anyways. You should embrace teds words 

Dude work on some material of STFU...either works for me.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Did you seriously type that with a straight face?

Can you dispute it?

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe JT should move to Texas with ‘ol Deadly Tedly.

Can you dispute it?

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Can you dispute it?

Can you dispute it?

Dispute what...your post full of bullshit? Sure...it’s all bullshit. How’s that? 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dispute what...your post full of bullshit? Sure...it’s all bullshit. How’s that? 

Dispute each point if it’s bullshit or shut your fucking mouth

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I was referring to the part about people not researching shit lol

People don’t research candidates it’s well known fact. They look for the R or D and vote accordingly. 

42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People don’t research candidates it’s well known fact. They look for the R or D and vote accordingly. 

Haha....you just described yourself dickhead. 😂

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure thing JT....not likely!!!!   

IMG_4617.JPG.671c34302471efac0f0e5f429dea83de.JPG

You clearly can’t 

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha....you just described yourself dickhead. 😂

You don’t know anything about me. 

I'm a huge fan of his music and have been since I was a kid and Double Live Gonzo is in my top 5...seen him 3 times in concert..etc....I just don't agree with his over the top assessment of this state. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm a huge fan of his music and have been since I was a kid and Double Live Gonzo is in my top 5...seen him 3 times in concert..etc....I just don't agree with his over the top assessment of this state. 

Stranglehold was always an awesome tune

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You clearly can’t 

You don’t know anything about me. 

Well first of all your points are opinions based on the fact that you clearly have a problem with liberals/democrats so to despite them I would have to be critical of your opinions which seems to be an issue around here. If you agre with Nugent I can't help you but what about your life has become "unAmerican" since the Snyder administration....how would the election of that nice black Republican John James make it better for you? (Your words not mine) 

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well first of all your points are opinions based on the fact that you clearly have a problem with liberals/democrats so to despite them I would have to be critical of your opinions which seems to be an issue around here. If you agre with Nugent I can't help you but what about your life has become "unAmerican" since the Snyder administration....how would the election of that nice black Republican John James make it better for you? (Your words not mine) 

My post is below. I simply laid out that Michigan is reliable for Democrats. Pointing out there hasn’t been a Republican elected to the senate my entire life including a young black guy. Which speaks to what Nugget was saying.

Also as much as I dislike Snyder the economic results speak for themselves. Granholm ran Michigan into the ground. When Engler left office Michigan had one of the lowerst unemployment levels, a triple A credit rating and a cash surplus. When Granholm left Michigan had one of the highest unemployment numbers, lost it’s A credit rating and had a deficit. Whitmer will be no different than Granholm. She stated her term on a lie when she said she didn’t want to fix the roads with a gas tax in debates only to immediately go for a gas tax to fix said roads. 

As it stands we have no conservative voices and ideas at federal level and haven’t for years.  

On 7/12/2019 at 7:54 AM, jtssrx said:

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My post is below. I simply laid out that Michigan is reliable for Democrats. Pointing out there hasn’t been a Republican elected to the senate my entire life including a young black guy. Which speaks to what Nugget was saying.

Also as much as I dislike Snyder the economic results speak for themselves. Granholm ran Michigan into the ground. When Engler left office Michigan had one of the lowerst unemployment levels, a triple A credit rating and a cash surplus. When Granholm left Michigan had one of the highest unemployment numbers, lost it’s A credit rating and had a deficit. Whitmer will be no different than Granholm. She stated her term on a lie when she said she didn’t want to fix the roads with a gas tax in debates only to immediately go for a gas tax to fix said roads. 

As it stands we have no conservative voices and ideas at federal level and haven’t for years.  

Except you leave out the fact that Trump won Michigan and let's be honest here...there really are basically zero Conservatives in DC from any state. I'm willing to give Whitmer a chance and our roads are falling apart so if taxes are needed to fix them so be it. She is trying to lower car insurance rates and Nessell as AG is doing some good work. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Except you leave out the fact that Trump won Michigan and let's be honest here...there really are basically zero Conservatives in DC from any state. I'm willing to give Whitmer a chance and our roads are falling apart so if taxes are needed to fix them so be it. She is trying to lower car insurance rates and Nessell as AG is doing some good work. 

I am a licensed insurance agent. She’s not trying to lower shit!! She wants to get her hands on the PIP money. There is 22 billion in that fund. The only way to lower rates is get rid of no fault. PIP is 200.00 every 6 months it’s a small fraction of the issue. 

We already have a gas tax for road repairs. The biggest point is the cunt lied!!!

Trump won many states republicans didn’t carry before. Republicans haven’t won Michigan since Bush senior. Michigan is gone left period

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I am a licensed insurance agent. She’s not trying to lower shit!! She wants to get her hands on the PIP money. There is 22 billion in that fund. The only way to lower rates is get rid of no fault. PIP is 200.00 every 6 months it’s a small fraction of the issue. 

We already have a gas tax for road repairs. The biggest point is the cunt lied!!!

Trump won many states republicans didn’t carry before. Republicans haven’t won Michigan since Bush senior. Michigan is gone left period

Pouts says she's doing good work! You best listen because he seen it somewhere and checking what you hear is for suckers smh

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So she's a cunt...real nice JT.

Like everybody here always tells me maybe you should move.

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdot/RealityCheckMyth6_473561_7.pdf

So what is your solution for fixing the roads? Also since you are on board with Nugent tell me what has become so unbearable about living in this state? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Not just Dems that voted for this Bill.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2019/05/24/whitmer-auto-insurance-premiums/1219399001/

BTW how does she "get her hands" on that money in the fund...will it now be rolled into the general fund?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks