ICE to begin nationwide immigration raids Sunday

Just now, Pete said:

You’re just angry at the world because of guilt. What a life 

I don't feel any guilt at all. Projecting your own guilt on me is a sign of your own insecurities.

Should probably stick a gun in your mouth and end it all. Make sure you do it outside so it's easier to clean up.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, motonoggin said:

I don't feel any guilt at all. Projecting your own guilt on me is a sign of your own insecurities.

Should probably stick a gun in your mouth and end it all. Make sure you do it outside so it's easier to clean up.

So angry! Not taking white privilege to the Sandbar today? 

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So motoderp and pouts are the ones who will be upset crying about this?

They are easy to read 

throw the guilty word out and they get very angry 

The guilt they feel couldn’t be more obvious 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

We all invaded land that didn't belong to us. 

To complain about that now that you got yours is about as ignorant as it gets.

:lol:

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It takes a fuckload of ignorance to stand on this continent and complain about illegal immigration

It takes a fuck load of ignorance to think open borders are ok. They would be fine if government offered zero services to anyone. however that is not the case and to say that it is ok to enter the country and take from taxpayers is tantamount to saying it is ok if I enter your home and take your weed.

33 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

It takes a fuck load of ignorance to think open borders are ok. They would be fine if government offered zero services to anyone. however that is not the case and to say that it is ok to enter the country and take from taxpayers is tantamount to saying it is ok if I enter your home and take your weed.

No it wouldn't.   American jobs should be for American's first.  I'm all for natural market forces when it comes to setting labor rates but saying anyone can come here and work for less is not good for American's. 

Just now, Highmark said:

No it wouldn't.   American jobs should be for American's first.  I'm all for natural market forces when it comes to setting labor rates but saying anyone can come here and work for less is not good for American's. 

ya cause people with zero education are taking your job. How fucking useless are you if some fuck that cannot even speak english and has no education can walk in and steal your job?

My local news reporting all morning on the explosive protests rocking the city .  We will get you video as soon as it comes in!!!!!!!!  

LMAO.    Ok, 5  old lady whack jobs in Halloween masks bitching about Trump.  I guess all the Mexicans are too busy working to show up. 

B42AC01A-5D05-4B3E-953F-E7296DA7642C.jpeg

8 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

ya cause people with zero education are taking your job. How fucking useless are you if some fuck that cannot even speak english and has no education can walk in and steal your job?

Whoosh.

Plenty of highly educated, English speaking people wanting to come to the US and will work for less in almost any field. 

Don't get stuck on the idea that only uneducated non-English speaking people are here illegally or wouldn't flood the country given open borders.   US is still the country to come to.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My local news reporting all morning on the explosive protests rocking the city .  We will get you video as soon as it comes in!!!!!!!!  

LMAO.    Ok, 5  old lady whack jobs in Halloween masks bitching about Trump.  I guess all the Mexicans are too busy working to show up. 

B42AC01A-5D05-4B3E-953F-E7296DA7642C.jpeg

Looks like Moto

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Open borders were just fine when white people were colonizing north America and importing slaves

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Open borders were just fine when white people were colonizing north America and importing slaves

Hey dipshit 

Its almost 2020 in case you forgot. Guilt just rages like a hurricane. What a life 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Just stop the act, nobody is this retarded...:lol: