House of horrors.

"He had a bathtub that was kind of like opened, and there was prosthetic breasts that he could play with while he was taking a bath, I guess," Araoz said in the interview.

She also said Epstein adorned his massage room with photos of naked women, including one that hung directly next to the table Araoz was forced to massage him on.

"He used to always say that I looked like her," Araoz said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/inside-jeffrey-epsteins-new-york-house-of-horrors

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

"He had a bathtub that was kind of like opened, and there was prosthetic breasts that he could play with while he was taking a bath, I guess," Araoz said in the interview.

She also said Epstein adorned his massage room with photos of naked women, including one that hung directly next to the table Araoz was forced to massage him on.

"He used to always say that I looked like her," Araoz said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/inside-jeffrey-epsteins-new-york-house-of-horrors

The very wealthy are some of the biggest freaks of weirdness that exist. They work fiendishly long hours, have no close relationships, rarely sleep, and view people as objects. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The very wealthy are some of the biggest freaks of weirdness that exist. They work fiendishly long hours, have no close relationships, rarely sleep, and view people as objects. 

Fucked up people at every income level.   Just less very wealthy and of course they get more attention in the media.

https://murderpedia.org/male.C/c/compton-jesse-caleb.htm

Abuse and murder

Soon after Kiser and Tesslynn moved in with Compton, he began abusing Tesslynn. He hit her on her buttocks and back with a wooden spoon, a spatula, and a belt. Visitors to the apartment witnessed Compton slap her in the face, drag her by her hair, force her to stand in the corner for long periods of time, and make her take long, cold baths or showers. He was frequently angry at Tesslynn, and called her disparaging names. Visitors also observed that Compton and Kiser usually kept Tesslynn in the bedroom during the drug parties, and they could hear the child cry for hours after Compton had been in the bedroom with her. He would not permit others to go into the bedroom to help her. Eventually, Compton and Kiser kept Tesslynn in the bedroom most of the time.

Approximately two months before Tesslynn's death, Compton broke four vertebrae in her back. Sometime thereafter, he forcefully penetrated her vagina with an object and inflicted burns on the child's back, buttocks, and genitals using an open flame. Some of those burns became infected, and Compton poured rubbing alcohol into them. He also inflicted round burns on the child's legs. During the two-week period before Tesslynn died, Compton immobilized her 10 to 15 times by placing her hands and feet over her head and tying them together with ropes, cords, or strips of cloth. He left her tied up for eight to ten hours at a time.

Compton found Tesslynn dead in the bedroom of the apartment between midnight and 2:00 a.m. on June 14, 1997. Compton cut Tesslynn loose from her restraints and tried to revive her by giving her CPR. He also struck her in the left side of the chest a few times with his fist, then applied a frayed, live electrical cord to her chest, and splashed her with cold water. He was unable to revive her.

Compton and Kiser agreed to leave the body in the bedroom while they thought about what to do. Tesslynn's injuries were so extensive that Compton and Kiser feared that they would go to jail if anyone saw the body. In the days after they buried Tesslynn, Compton and Kiser were happy, playful, and affectionate with one another. They told friends that Tesslynn was with a babysitter or at Kiser's aunt's house and that they were planning to move out of town. They also told friends that they wanted to have a baby boy.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

A buddy of mines brother was a bit of a famous body builder/ body guard around the south side of Chicago. Dude was fucking YUGE (now he is just fat) but my buddy told me that this rich guy used to pay his brother and some of his body building friends big sums of cash to get all oiled up in speedos and wrestle each and I guess this dude would beat off while watching them. :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I am dead-set against anybody who abuses a girl/kid of ANY AGE. 

However, these girls that went to this guy's house when they were 15 years old, and then come out 10, 20 years later and make a complaint, are very suspect to me. 

Where were these fukken parents when a young girl is going to this guy's house? 

I think a lot of this is bullshit. Yes, the girls went there, but they did it on their own volition. 

Still, the law is the law. Even if a hot 15 year old begs you to fuck her, FUGGEDDABOUTTIT. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am dead-set against anybody who abuses a girl/kid of ANY AGE. 

However, these girls that went to this guy's house when they were 15 years old, and then come out 10, 20 years later and make a complaint, are very suspect to me. 

Where were these fukken parents when a young girl is going to this guy's house? 

I think a lot of this is bullshit. Yes, the girls went there, but they did it on their own volition. 

Still, the law is the law. Even if a hot 15 year old begs you to fuck her, FUGGEDDABOUTTIT

depends on what state/country your in