Pelosi vs. AOC and Cronies

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not so sure these 4 want to keep taking on Nancy Pelosi....she is a tough old savvy broad that wields a lot of power.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-pelosi-singling-out-women-color

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I now understand why you've been divorced. :lol:

My wife is a bleeding heart liberal. I may be divorced again before too long. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not so sure these 4 want to keep taking on Nancy Pelosi....she is a tough old savvy broad that wields a lot of power.

I’m sure she realizes they are just a younger version of herself. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe Pelosi deserves it and should start thinking about a graceful way to leave the party.  McConnell should be thinking of doing the same along with every other politician that has had over 25 years in politics.  They are the problem.  Baby boomers that have had a career in politics should GTFO of them.

Edited by racer254

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Maybe Pelosi deserves it and should start thinking about a graceful way to leave the party.  McConnell should be thinking of doing the same along with every other politician that has had over 25 years in politics.  They are the problem.  Baby boomers that have had a career in politics should GTFO of them.

Tell the voters that...they are duly elected.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

no, she's singling out newly elected loud mouthed retards.

Nailed it.  Pelosi is a retard too but these newbies are at a level of idiocy that is killing that party.

Still, I catch myself not knowing who to root for out of comedic value.

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell the voters that...they are duly elected.

I just did.  That is why the tea party started and why there are a lot of newly elected people in DC.  Unfortunately, you have the top 70 or so in there that are running the show and they don't seem to get the hint.  It's like getting newly hired in a company of 500+ people.  The top execs still run the show and until they leave or get booted, nothing changes.

• Gold Member

How about we get rid of both of those retards? Along with a majority of the rest of the elected leadership.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I just did.  That is why the tea party started and why there are a lot of newly elected people in DC.  Unfortunately, you have the top 70 or so in there that are running the show and they don't seem to get the hint.  It's like getting newly hired in a company of 500+ people.  The top execs still run the show and until they leave or get booted, nothing changes.

Tough shit...The Tea Party...GMAFB.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yup.

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

How about we get rid of both of those retards? Along with a majority of the rest of the elected leadership.

I find myself really enjoying your “flavor” this morning!

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tough shit...The Tea Party...GMAFB.

Look at you once again defending something you usually despise (DC) because a member here makes you upset.

You can’t think on your own putting your emotions aside?

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Yup.

I find myself really enjoying your “flavor” this morning!

Look at you once again defending something you usually despise (DC) because a member here makes you upset.

This morning? I have this attitude everyday.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He magically defends the DC establishment when he may not like who is pushing for changes. 

Edited by racer254