Iranians Gave It A Go...Brits Ran 'Em Off

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

My point is this is all some made up shit to justify military action. We did nothing when he gassed his own people because we made Saddam and supported him in the Iran war post revolution because the Iranians ousted our guy.  AND.. then we illegally gave weapons to Iran during the same war. Its a big pile of shit and if you cant see it youre a fool

"Iraqgate" redirects here. For other uses, see Iraqgate (disambiguation).

American support for Ba'athist Iraq during the Iran–Iraq War, in which it fought against post-revolutionary Iran, included several billion dollars' worth of economic aid, the sale of dual-use technology, non-U.S. origin weaponry, military intelligence, and special operations training.[1][2] However, the U.S. did not directly supply arms to Iraq.[3] Of particular interest for contemporary Iran–United States relations are the repeated accusations that the U.S. government actively encouraged Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein to invade Iran (proponents of this theory frequently describe the U.S. as having given Saddam a "green light"), supported by a considerable amount of circumstantial evidence, but the U.S. government officially denies that any such collusion occurred, and no conclusive proof of it has been found.

U.S. government support for Iraq was not a secret and was frequently discussed in open sessions of the Senate and House of Representatives. On June 9, 1992, Ted Koppel reported on ABC's Nightline that the "Reagan/Bush administrations permitted—and frequently encouraged—the flow of money, agricultural credits, dual-use technology, chemicals, and weapons to Iraq.

I completely agree with the bold however that doesn't take away from the fact that being a theocracy (Islamic one at that) causes much of the bad things those countries have done and still do.

We didn't cause him to gas his own people.   We didn't cause him to attack Iran.   We didn't cause the Rev. Guard to start killing gays.

Why is it not possible to say stay the fuck out now yet still realize there are some bad actors in Iran controlling that govt?   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I completely agree with the bold however that doesn't take away from the fact that being a theocracy (Islamic one at that) causes much of the bad things those countries have done and still do.

We didn't cause him to gas his own people.   We didn't cause him to attack Iran.   We didn't cause the Rev. Guard to start killing gays.

Why is it not possible to say stay the fuck out now yet still realize there are some bad actors in Iran controlling that govt?   

1st they are whack but really its none of our business and doesnt affect us. The deal with the Iranians is about a long feud they have had with the Saudis and the Saudis cant win a war against iran so guess who has to do it? Now the Saudis and Israel are basically the same which means if Iran fucks with either they fuck with us which really they havent even with all of the poking thats been going to to get them to. 

We did not cause him to gas his own people but we didnt do anything about it at the time either. Weird how it became relevant much later.

The Iranians have been rebeling against their stone aged theocracy for years now. If we left them alone chances are better than not they will evolve all on their own. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

1st they are whack but really its none of our business and doesnt affect us. The deal with the Iranians is about a long feud they have had with the Saudis and the Saudis cant win a war against iran so guess who has to do it? Now the Saudis and Israel are basically the same which means if Iran fucks with either they fuck with us which really they havent even with all of the poking thats been going to to get them to. 

We did not cause him to gas his own people but we didnt do anything about it at the time either. Weird how it became relevant much later.

The Iranians have been rebeling against their stone aged theocracy for years now. If we left them alone chances are better than not they will evolve all on their own. 

So we should have?

Again I'm in total agreement of staying out.   If we weren't there in the first place our people wouldn't be attacked by proxy thru Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations Iran supports.

Just seems like some on here act as if they are not bad actors and I simply don't agree with that.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So we should have?

We didnt so why bring it up now? We didnt because at the time we were supporting him. Gas was used on people of both sides of that war. Chances are we probably helped them get it. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

We didnt so why bring it up now? We didnt because at the time we were supporting him. Gas was used on people of both sides of that war. Chances are we probably helped them get it. 

I'm talking about when he gassed the Kurds.  Not Iran.

The UN should have put him on trial.  

Edited by Highmark

I'm talking about when he gassed the Kurds.  Not Iran.

The UN should have put him on trial.  

Thats what I was talking about too. Why bring it up now? We didnt care when he did it. 

Just now, Anler said:

Thats what I was talking about too. Why bring it up now? We didnt care when he did it. 

It goes to the larger point that many on here think that we basically have caused everything bad in the ME.   

It goes to the larger point that many on here think that we basically have caused everything bad in the ME.   

And? Western fuckery has been going on there forever. Any idea why? 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God damn is Derpbroski a fucking moron. I literally agree with 0% of what the idiot shits out on the screen here :lol:

I'm not even responding to that beat off. He is nothing more than a derp level troll.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm not even responding to that beat off. He is nothing more than a derp level troll.

I just love him though!!!! So confident and unaware!!

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

we pretty much have.  whether intentions were good or not we have done nothing well in the ME going back to WW2.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

we pretty much have.  whether intentions were good or not we have done nothing well in the ME going back to WW1.  

Fixed. Although it was the Brits and the French that waged war against the Ottomans. But they were friendly with the Persians at the time. 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we pretty much have.  whether intentions were good or not we have done nothing well in the ME going back to WW2.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Fixed. Although it was the Brits and the French that waged war against the Ottomans. But they were friendly with the Persians at the time. 

WHY DONT YOU ANTI AMERICAN HATERS MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Both above very valid and mostly I agree however my point is it doesn't take away from the fucked up nature of Islam.   Sorry but we didn't cause that and been much of my point.  

Edited by Highmark

Both above very valid and mostly I agree however my point is it doesn't take away from the fucked up nature of Islam.   Sorry but we didn't cause that and been much of my point.  

I think religion in general is fucked up and its certainly no way to govern unless authoritarian is an acceptable form of governing. There was plenty of that in europe with the catholics. Hence why our founding fathers specifically stated we were not to be governed by religion

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think religion in general is fucked up and its certainly no way to govern unless authoritarian is an acceptable form of governing. There was plenty of that in europe with the catholics. Hence why our founding fathers specifically stated we were not to be governed by religion

Sorry but that's a nonsensical comparison.   I agree plenty fucked up with religion but we are talking modern day here and actually getting worse in some cases with Islam and the strict teachings of the Koran.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but that's a nonsensical comparison.   I agree plenty fucked up with religion but we are talking modern day here and actually getting worse in some cases with Islam and the strict teachings of the Koran.  

Religion is and has always been a means to control people and keeping middle easterners ignorant is a good way to throw some fucked up ideology on them. Besides, why would we even need a military if we didnt have these stone age jihadis to fight? 

Round five of Jesus vs. Allah! 

Image result for jesus vs. allah

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

It will never change until you get the Muslims out of their govt.  

They had a secular government and a parliament before the west decided to take them out and install a fucking dictator. 

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They had a secular government and a parliament before the west decided to take them out and install a fucking dictator. 

I had pecked our several questions for you on this statement then, just deleted them.  I did it again but, just deleted them also  I mean, what’s the purpose of it anymore?

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I had pecked our several questions for you on this statement then, just deleted them.  I did it again but, just deleted them also  I mean, what’s the purpose of it anymore?

Exactly....how fucking dumb would you have to be to argue with historical fact

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What is your purpose on the planet?