Iranians Gave It A Go...Brits Ran 'Em Off

Just now, Edmo said:

Nothing really changed. They got their money back and they’re still building nukes. That agreement was a wet paper bag.

They're not building nukes. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh.   Muslim dominant countries do not have to have complete theocratic govt's.  Damn you guys are dumb.

I didn't remove all Muslim's from their govt I meant no longer be a theocracy.  Remove Islam so to speak.  

They really are just stupid as fuck.  It’s like they have no idea how it works over there. Shocking really.  But, when you wear a cutesy white knight romper and a helmet to match....the self proclaimed “wokeness” is prolific!!!!

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh.   Muslim dominant countries do not have to have complete theocratic govt's.  Damn you guys are dumb.

I didn't remove all Muslim's from their govt I meant no longer be a theocracy.  Remove Islam so to speak.  

The last secular government in the Arab world was decimated in 2002 by the USA. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

They're not building nukes. 

I don’t believe that for a second. They would like nothing more than to erase Israel from the map, and lob a few this way as well.

Just now, Edmo said:

I don’t believe that for a second. They would like nothing more than to erase Israel from the map, and lob a few this way as well.

You believe what you want but there has been zero evidence of that. And what sense does that make?

Just now, Edmo said:

Their leader was just quoted recently as saying high grade uranium enrichment will start ramping up very soon.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Just now, Anler said:

You believe what you want but there has been zero evidence of that. And what sense does that make?

It makes zero sense but the Spectre of The  Iranian Nuke Boogeyman is strong!

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's not what you said. :lol:

Really dude?   You can't see what I meant?   You actually think I meant remove anyone who is a Muslim from their govt.  :lol:  Holy fuck.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Really dude?   You can't see what I meant?   You actually think I meant remove anyone who is a Muslim from their govt.  :lol:  Holy fuck.  :lol:  

The problem might be that you don’t know what you meant. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You just sounded a little drippesque for a minute. :lol: :bc:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Silly answer for a silly question. Try and rephrase it into something better. 

You stated:

vvvvvvvv

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I asked:

vvvvvvvvvv. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Who was that?

Seems like a simple question to back your statement.  What’s the problem?  Another talking out of your ignorant ass moment?

Yeah...

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It makes zero sense but the Spectre of The  Iranian Nuke Boogeyman is strong!

It's another WMD scare to pull us into a war. War with Iran will be far worse than it was in Iraq. And no nukes will be found. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The IRGC is ran by the Religious portion of the govt.   Well most everything is somewhat.

They are like our CIA but much more highly militarized.  People need to watch that Showtime special on Iran.   While being VERY critical of the USA it was also very clear things Iran does as well.   Lots of interviews with high ranking Iranian officials.   Its extremely interesting and covers Iran going way back to WW2.  Hard to completely understand the US/Iran dynamic without watching it.

Even left wing Wiki gets what they are about.

Organization
The force's main role is in national security. It is responsible for internal and border security, law enforcement, and also Iran's missile forces. IRGC operations are geared towards asymmetric warfare and less traditional duties. These include the control of smuggling, control of the Strait of Hormuz, and resistance operations.[29] The IRGC is intended to complement the more traditional role of the regular Iranian military, with the two forces operating separately and focusing on different operational roles.[29]

The IRGC is a combined arms force with its own ground forces, navy,[7] air force, intelligence,[30] and special forces. It also controls the Basij militia. The Basij is a volunteer-based force, with 90,000 regular soldiers and 300,000 reservists. The IRGC is officially recognized as a component of the Iranian military under Article 150 of the Iranian Constitution.[31] It is separate from, and parallel to, the other arm of Iran's military, which is called Artesh (another Persian word for army). Especially in the waters of the Persian Gulf, the IRGC is expected to assume control of any Iranian response to attacks on its nuclear facilities.[7]

Just now, spin_dry said:

The problem might be that you don’t know what you meant. 

Why I posted this immediately after.  

Just now, Anler said:

You just sounded a little drippesque for a minute. :lol: :bc:

I'll give you that but it should not have been difficult to understand what I meant.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Anler said:

It's another WMD scare to pull us into a war. War with Iran will be far worse than it was in Iraq. And no nukes will be found. 

Well, now that we are at level “mission accomplished” with Venezuela, we’ve got some time on our hands.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Iranian people will greet us as liberators.

It’ll be a cake walk.

Get the current government out of there and the country will flourish. 

On and on and on. 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why I posted this immediately after.  

I'll give you that but it should not have been difficult to understand what I meant.  :thumbsup:

You do know that the IRGC and Saddam’s Republican Guard are/were the only reason fanatical groups like ISIS never took hold in those respective countries?

Edited by spin_dry

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s what happened to the last government America’s CIA had installed in Iran. The CIA installed a government and the people eventual rose up against its brutality. America created this mess in Iran. No other country is to blame. America’s fingerprints are all over it. Its the unintended consequences of interfering and attempting to control the natural ebb and flow of a national government 

Just simplistic stupidity.

Now, about my last question.....

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's not what you said. :lol:

But I understood what he meant just fine.  Seems like Iranian/Muslim deflector shields are up at full strength here making many look as ignorant as they want to be.

Congrats!!!!

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lots of confusion in here...mostly by the same ones that get their foreign policy views from a traveling celebrity chef.

Of course these citizens want western freedoms.  But, that pesky religion and it’s Sharia really put a damper on things.  But, we shouldn’t bother looking at that.

Meh...

was no sharia before the revolution. You know, the revolution that the US ensured was a success for the Ayatollah.