Bear vacations at Mt. Washington Hotel

I’ve got to get up to the northeast at some point. It’s the only region in the US (other than Alaska) that I haven’t visited. No excuse really. Just never took the trip. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve got to get up to the northeast at some point. It’s the the only region in the US (other than Alaska) that I haven’t visited. No excuse really. Just never took the trip. 

The white Mountains are spectacular

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve got to get up to the northeast at some point. It’s the only region in the US (other than Alaska) that I haven’t visited. No excuse really. Just never took the trip. 

Between the costal villages and the mountains you won't be disappointed. :bc:

Edited by ckf

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Has cigars and scotch on that porch. I remember sledding on that property. It closed in the winters back in the 70’s.

they did a good job when they made it year round keeping it's character.  i've spent many days and evenings over the years on that porch,  used to look forward to conventions there and at the Balsams.  so much better than at Attitash or Samoset which were also in the rotation.  

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they did a good job when they made it year round keeping it's character.  i've spent many days and evenings over the years on that porch,  used to look forward to conventions there and at the Balsams.  so much better than at Attitash or Samoset which were also in the rotation.  

Sitting there I could picture the guys that built it say “we’re facing the building that way”