Women's Soccer Team Sues To Overturn Unjust Law Of Supply And Demand

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Pete said:

you do

No I really don’t but are you going to tell me that people aren’t pissed  because they snubbed Trump? 

BTW Dopo don’t play your gotcha games with me...you are too stupid.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I really don’t but are you going to tell me that people aren’t pissed  because they snubbed Trump? 

BTW Dopo don’t play your gotcha games with me...you are too stupid.

Your happy people are pissed because its trump so fuck off

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Your happy people are pissed because its trump so fuck off

You’re

IDGAF either way but it sounds like

you’re pretty emotional over it. :cry:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re

IDGAF either way but it sounds like

you’re pretty emotional over it.

nope I could give 2 fucks where that dyke and her buddies go.

Always assumption with you

WTF

1 minute ago, Pete said:

WTF

Poor Dopo...let it all out...show me on the doll where the mean lesbian hurt you. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Dopo...let it all out...show me on the doll where the lesbian hurt you. :lol:

holy fuck youre one strange dude..

Sorry I upset you

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

WTF

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

holy fuck youre one strange dude..

Sorry I upset you

Poor Pete.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Pete.

miserable cunt

Yeah if I was overweight and had nothing to do daily id be bitter too. Maybe try another country

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

miserable cunt

Yeah if I was overweight and had nothing to do daily id be bitter too. Maybe try another country

Wow...wicked burn Dopo! :lol:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the money to pay them is funded from the international federation so while the US womens team may in fact draw more revenue than the mens globally where the money comes from it's not something that is the draw of mens futbol.  

Women can whine and complain about what they are paid,  WNBA is doing it now as well,  but until people actually GAF about it and pay money to see if they do not deserve what men get.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Pretty simple solution.   Don't bundle the men's and women's revenue together.   

Most high schools and colleges bundle men's and women's sports revenue together?   Why so women's sports can get and equal share even though they could never match what a few men's sports brings in.  However if the men get good and the women get bad don't cry when the pay is different.  

So, these revenue funds are co-mingled together?  What idiots are doing this?  Certainly there are streams to track to pay accordingly...and that's what they are doing I suppose.

Nobody really cares about women's sports.  It sucks because there are some really talented players but, that's the way it is.  There's just not much of a fan draw for revenues.  It doesn't matter than they work just as hard.

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, these revenue funds are co-mingled together?  What idiots are doing this?  Certainly there are streams to track to pay accordingly...and that's what they are doing I suppose.

Nobody really cares about women's sports.  It sucks because there are some really talented players but, that's the way it is.  There's just not much of a fan draw for revenues.  It doesn't matter than they work just as hard.

Yes at least as far as advertising they sell American soccer as a bundle not by gender.  

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

the money from what i can tell is accounted for by sex,  thats why there is a 10x factor for the mens as they bring in so much more.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes at least as far as advertising they sell American soccer as a bundle not by gender.  

Yeeahhh...gonna have to go ahead and pull out my "name my price tool" on this one.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the money from what i can tell is accounted for by sex,  thats why there is a 10x factor for the mens as they bring in so much more.  

Just 10x? It'd be interesting to find out actual revenue differences.  I bet it is even more stark than we think.